Upcoming 2-year anniversary.....spread the word!

It's known that this weekend's community event has been cancelled due to the event team's plans for the upcoming 2-year anniversary of Dungeon Defenders. Well, let's get the word out even more about this game since the event team has something cooked up for the entire week of the 2-year anniversary. I have referred numerous people out here so they can sign-up for the xp events (cancelled indefinitely) and the community events. I also have been seeing an influx of new people online in the past weeks. The more the merrier, no? This would be a great way to meet new people and develop camaraderie with the community and event hosts.

I know that Dungeon Defenders 2 will be coming out soon, but I just want to promote this game even more since there seems to be a big community out there still playing Dungeon Defenders.

Yeah, I personnally can't wait for the upcoming comunity events :P More because I'm excited about what will be the challenge then anything else. I would really like alot of challenges, like not bigs challenges, but like alot of different challenges. Like one related on the DD birthday, and one other for halloween who is coming out soon :P I do really love halloween, it's my favorite time of the year. Fall is my favorite season of the year, and honnestly I was thinking I was never going to say that, because before it's was the season that I was the less loving. But I learned to appreciate the beauty of the leaf turning red-yellow-orange. I love the smell of the Fall, and I always feel happy during this times of the year. And it's just before christmas, and then new year! The times is running so fast honnestly :P I would enjoy to know more the community. And to meet more peoples. That's sad that because of some players, we are almost unable to play on public games. Anyway, I saw the concept of the xbox event, and I love those type of event: with a story behind, not only being a challenge. Its should be awesome if someone create an halloween story and made somes stories with it who will make events. Like not only one, but a "To be continued..." story, who will bring us to the next event with even more excitement. If I was better in english, I would clearly like to create those type of stories and make events with them, since I have alot of imagination :P But it's hard to create a story in another language then yours :/ Anyway, can't wait for see what they are preparing for us!!! :D

Yeah, I personnally can't wait for the upcoming comunity events :P More because I'm excited about what will be the challenge then anything else. I would really like alot of challenges, like not bigs challenges, but like alot of different challenges. Like one related on the DD birthday, and one other for halloween who is coming out soon :P I do really love halloween, it's my favorite time of the year. Fall is my favorite season of the year, and honnestly I was thinking I was never going to say that, because before it's was the season that I was the less loving. But I learned to appreciate the beauty of the leaf turning red-yellow-orange. I love the smell of the Fall, and I always feel happy during this times of the year. And it's just before christmas, and then new year! The times is running so fast honnestly :P I would enjoy to know more the community. And to meet more peoples. That's sad that because of some players, we are almost unable to play on public games. Anyway, I saw the concept of the xbox event, and I love those type of event: with a story behind, not only being a challenge. Its should be awesome if someone create an halloween story and made somes stories with it who will make events. Like not only one, but a "To be continued..." story, who will bring us to the next event with even more excitement. If I was better in english, I would clearly like to create those type of stories and make events with them, since I have alot of imagination :P But it's hard to create a story in another language then yours :/ Anyway, can't wait for see what they are preparing for us!!! :D

Maybe you could get a friend on PSN who is decent at English to write it for you?

Maybe you could get a friend on PSN who is decent at English to write it for you?
I do only have a few french players in my friends list, and they are not that good either in english :/ So it's would be more like I write something and I'll need corrections, but even with that , I mean, I can't make feel everything I would like to make feel because of my limited english language. It's really difficult to start something correctly without knowing correctly the language :/

But since I do have alot of free times, I could try to work on some idea's. And elaborate them with a story, and make links between them, it's would be hard work, but I could try. But anyway, I'm not part of the event team, so it's would not be a real event where peoples will really want to participate :P But it's would be fun anyway, I alreaddy created an event a long times ago, with some prizes, and peoples who participated in (they was maybe 15, for my first and only event it's not bad, I was supposed to do more events, since I had alot of idea's, but I was'nt able to get enough goods prizes :/) And I really enjoyed the experience, it's was really nice to read the feedbacks of peoples, and they was all happy and they all loved my event, and I was feeling so happy seriously. So even if my idea will probably will not be a big shot like event team, I will try to work on something for the community! :)

Just jump on DD, watch every map and challenges for get inspiration, and I came out with 3 ideas of "challenges" with a story behind them :P I now just need some peoples to try them out with me :P Now I just need to write them down and ask for someone to correct them after :)

But since I do have alot of free times, I could try to work on some idea's. And elaborate them with a story, and make links between them, it's would be hard work, but I could try. But anyway, I'm not part of the event team, so it's would not be a real event where peoples will really want to participate :P But it's would be fun anyway, I alreaddy created an event a long times ago, with some prizes, and peoples who participated in (they was maybe 15, for my first and only event it's not bad, I was supposed to do more events, since I had alot of idea's, but I was'nt able to get enough goods prizes :/) And I really enjoyed the experience, it's was really nice to read the feedbacks of peoples, and they was all happy and they all loved my event, and I was feeling so happy seriously. So even if my idea will probably will not be a big shot like event team, I will try to work on something for the community! :)

sounds fun to me
add me to the list if you come up with something
gamer tag: kirihara_naoto

LEGENDARYDEFENDEr.....I believe that is tsubameGaeshi's psn id as well.

LOL it looks as if this thread kind of got hijacked.

Spread the word, fellas!!!

Sorry was'nt know what "Spread the word" was meaning :P just chearch it and now I know. I will say it to my friends :P

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i love DD so im really happy we have been here 2 years now playing da best game ever :)
im so excited for da next event :)

can i work For TRENDY? :p

Sorry was'nt know what "Spread the word" was meaning :P just chearch it and now I know. I will say it to my friends :P

aywa bern me too :P but lucky me i have dictionary all da tym in ma mobile :)

LEGENDARYDEFENDEr.....I believe that is tsubameGaeshi's psn id as well.

LOL it looks as if this thread kind of got hijacked.

Spread the word, fellas!!!

Oh sorry didn't realize that lol cause he said gamertag

They still owe us a Captain Dredd now that pets are allow ;)

i like how it says jr defender by my name but all my characters are lvl 90. lol

Your character's level does'nt play in your title, it's the number of posts you did