[PS3] Tag Team Rush Sign-Up CANCELLED

I patiently await the next event then. o.0

This cancellation bodes me to ask what is the status of the emporium?.

Aww no 360 events get canceled so why ps3? Well anyway ill wait for an update
It is some problem they have; I'm pretty sure 360 has nothing to do with it anyways. If you were a person who was really looking forward to going to a movie, but then you get really sick. Would you want the people you were going to go with to still go? Of course. So we are going to have our event anyways.

No event because you guys can't think of a prize to give out to people if this is the final one can you guys just give out tower armor for the last one it's just a suggestion cause we all know the PS4 comes out in NOV

No event because you guys can't think of a prize to give out to people if this is the final one can you guys just give out tower armor for the last one it's just a suggestion cause we all know the PS4 comes out in NOV

Where did you hear this? Are you giving your opinion or are you stating a fact? I really doubt they cancelled the event because they couldn't brainstorm what item to hand out.

No thats not the reason it was cancelled, apparently there just wasn't supposed to be an event this week because of what is going to happen

Although not everyone was informed about it thus a signup thread being made

It's really not that big of a deal. If they cannot have an event right now, so be it. I mean, most people would agree that we are so lucky to even have events in the first place, right!?

To all you event hosts: Thanks for all that you do, and please, take all the time you need :)

UPDATE:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are cancelling the event for this weekend. We will update the community soon as to what the Event team holds for the month of October.

Again, we're sorry for the confusion and for the inconvenience.

PS3 Event Team

what happened?

please give a forum message before sign up if the event comes back Tito.
I usually expect the sign up sheet to be up from Tuesday-Wednesday
I guess I just double check throughout the week though just in case
you throw me for a double loop here :D

It is some problem they have; I'm pretty sure 360 has nothing to do with it anyways. If you were a person who was really looking forward to going to a movie, but then you get really sick. Would you want the people you were going to go with to still go? Of course. So we are going to have our event anyways.

Wait your on xbox but you always commenting on ps3 stuff.... Well hopefully we still get to do our event;)

Wait your on xbox but you always commenting on ps3 stuff.... Well hopefully we still get to do our event;)

Yes, and hopefully.