chris ak ever heard of sarcasm? People at trendy seem to have taken to drinking super glue lately. Its like they are incapable of giving us news anymore.

It's probably becauae the opening post seemed more like drivel rather than a sarcastic comment.

Your post seems more like drivel than mine. Oh wait that's because yours IS drivel.

There is no need to be as rude as you are Braydon, you are just getting everyone offside and asking for the mods attention.

Try putting a funnier spin on what you are saying mate. ;)

Its like they are incapable of giving us news anymore.

Actually this is exactly the case! It is not uncommon for gaming companies to keep silent about their projects until things are ready to be shown. People at Trendy are just as excited to show the game off as you guys are to see it :)

There is no need to be as rude as you are Braydon, you are just getting everyone offside and asking for the mods attention.

Try putting a funnier spin on what you are saying mate. ;)

Why don't you drink the superglue instead?

Actually this is exactly the case! It is not uncommon for gaming companies to keep silent about their projects until things are ready to be shown. People at Trendy are just as excited to show the game off as you guys are to see it :)

Honestly Evil Mr Frank is understating company behavior. Trendy has revealed far more to the public than most other companies I have seen. Most say coming some time next year if your lucky here have 2 screen shots. Go Pre order at Game Stop for $60!

In my experience the less said the more done. If trendy spent 24 7 blogging about the game how would it ever get made?
As much as people hate to hear it Patients Grasshopper.

Okay you can't just say, "Hey it'll be out in a couple months" not release it and cut off all imformation about it when it is already months past when the initial release was supposed to be (atleast for the moba mode) with out giving us any clue why and expect evryone to be happy.

That is not standard procedure in the industry. Thats not how a company should behave. They shouldn't have even started with the details, much less sent out beta codes,if they wanted to stay quiet (though I understand this could have something to do with the ceo changing. However they seemed pretty commited to their decision on the release date, and then suddenly changed everything with out letting us know why, and they shouldn't have when the were this far into hypeing it.) Hell they're done with the moba from what I can tell why can't they talk about that while they stall?

The point is, people are going to leave and forget this was ever a thing before it releases. They already started hypeing it they can't just quit now.

Just remind us, who are you again to demand things?

Stop your complaining, get a tissue and grow up.

kk I'll leave too with everyone else, cya. (enjoy the 10 man fanbase I'm out of here)

Hmm... Seems suspiciously like I was right and Trendy knew that they should give us news anyway. One update on what they're doing and the forum activity goes up to 10 times as much. Clearly a bad thing. How dare I suggest they not destroy everything with there vow of silence. Cause' you know the classic piss of the consumer model is the best and all.

Anyway thanks for stopping the whole gagging everyone thing trendy

The more I think about it the more I wonder who the hell you are to call me rude. I'm sorry I would try and post something on behalf of all the people who are leaving. Clearly I should just shut up it's not like thousands of other people felt the same way.