[WTG] Giveaway of 5 Jester sets

Random Giveaway Time!!

The Winners are ArtyTheTorch, Bearr, stretchyalien, Scallawagers and Shindria. Add me to collect your winnings.

Note: For those that didn't win, I could still get you a genie and a mana bow probably and/or a blaster. Contact me and let me know if you need any of those as a consolation prize.

Giveaway Details:
In addition to the usual group putting this together, Max Glenhill was kind enough to donate 2 of the sets after I mentioned it to him. Thanks Max. He was always the guy I would go to first when I needed armor.

Back to the giveaway. The 5 sets of armor are pictured below. Each set will come with a BF Drill, a Blaster and a genie. I am working to get mana bows for all of them as well but I thought I would start the giveaway now.

Thanks to Eagle, each set now comes with a cube.

Notes:
BF drills range from 14k-23k in damage.
Blasters are Ultimate and up to 98k damge.

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Set 4

Set 5

Rules: Post below with SID along with time played in game.

Anyone can enter. Our giveaways are designed for low-mid tier players who love to play and are in need of some help. Therefore, we request that you not enter if you don't really need it. Thanks.

Nice sets GL with your giveaway !

Thanks. You have posted quite a bit today. 1 more to get to 1000 posts. :)

I seriously don't even know whether to enter this giveaway - the stats on that armour is so far and away from what I was aiming for in stats when I played last year, it's kinda scary! LOL!

But what the hey! If I won it, I guess it would make getting back into the higher level content easier!

SID - Shindria and steam says 852 hours played (though all but 20 - 30 of that was over 12 months ago - have only just come back to play - had to wait 'til I could download the 5 gig patch, and not leave us with no internet for the rest of the month =P))

I seriously don't even know whether to enter this giveaway - the stats on that armour is so far and away from what I was aiming for in stats when I played last year, it's kinda scary! LOL!

Welcome back then. You may have a bit to catch up on. :) Let us know if you have any questions.

Acen, I got 2 mana bows I'll upgrade properly and give them to you for this giveaway.

Thanks Theoran.

Welcome back then. You may have a bit to catch up on. :) Let us know if you have any questions.

Cheers DDAce =) Will do - at the moment I just decided to start an all new character, with no money/gear and see how I go =) Got her to level 71 already! =) Trying to find guides for different stuff - some of the links all lead back to the old forums

SID: dshef123
Steam just went down so I can't check game time, but I am guessing it is in the 100 hour range. I'll edit this later with total game time added, thanks for such a sweet give away :P

143 hours played. decently close haha

SID: Bear :) (Also in my sig)

250 hours. Started just over 2 weeks ago and I'm in love with the game.

Never knew there were such nice people that give away stuff for free. It's refreshing to hear that! :)

Even if I don't win, I hope whoever does, better start running NM HC Lab Assaults, helping people out! :P

SID: Bear :) (Also in my sig)

250 hours. Started just over 2 weeks ago and I'm in love with the game.

Never knew there were such nice people that give away stuff for free. It's refreshing to hear that! :)

Even if I don't win, I hope whoever does, better start running NM HC Lab Assaults, helping people out! :P

I enjoy the game too. It is a team game so helping others out helps the community as a whole. When you get to a certain level, most of this gear being given is easy to obtain. Getting to that level take a while though. I am a big proponent for people doing most things themselves or with a team but I understand needing a helping hand soemtimes.

Good luck to all. Ending later tonight.

Winners have been announced as well as possible consolation prizes.

Edit: Also I am starting to work on the next giveaway so be on the lookout. :)