[PS3] Event Emporium Beta Members Revealed!

I believe it's like a reward system where you accrue points by doing challenges, quizzes, and such. You can redeem your points to buy items.....armor, weapons, pets, or current event pets/weapons you may have missed out on (not event pets/weapons from Ultimate Defender and before). I guess there will be a "store"/emporium in the forums where you can shop your points. I also believe it will take a good amount of points to acquire any item.

I could be wrong about all of that. Someone please correct me or elaborate if at all possible.
I believe you will also get points by participating in events, but they won't reward events upon completion just points. Everything else is correct to my knowledge.

well I made the list im so happy thank you who ever picked me cant wait to find out whats its all about good luck to all

I look forward to hopefully joining soon...

...right now I'm just a sad little left behind panda
I just be over here munching on dry pasta and mucky bamboo stocks for now
-Kiri

I didn't make it can you sign me up Dredd my psn is AkireLy thank you bro :)

Wasn't there another guy by that forum name?

Wow I made it in, thats awesome! But quick question, I haven't been on in a while and just now got to check the site to see what was new only to find out I'm in the beta, so has anything started with this yet? I don't haven't any PMs or PSN messages so I assume I haven't missed out, any info would be appreciated, and thanks for the beta opportunity!

Wow I made it in, thats awesome! But quick question, I haven't been on in a while and just now got to check the site to see what was new only to find out I'm in the beta, so has anything started with this yet? I don't haven't any PMs or PSN messages so I assume I haven't missed out, any info would be appreciated, and thanks for the beta opportunity!

As far as I know, the beta testing hasn't started.