Sign in to follow this  
niugget

The Future of XP Events

Hey Defenders,

I'm bringing you this news with a great heaviness in my heart. I'm sorry to say that we will no longer be hosting xp events for consoles.

Since Dungeon Defenders has been slowly winding down, our focus has shifted on to Dungeon Defenders II. I can't reveal much information, but from what I can tell it's better than I could have ever imaged! Alas, great things do come with certain sacrifices. Because of the changes, we no longer have the resources to continue the xp events.

I will definitely miss hosting the events, there were so many great connections that I have made while hosting and playing with you guys. The events gave me a close and tangible way to interact with the best community ever, and I'm sure everyone else who is/was on the Trendy Community team feels the same way.

Although there won't be anymore xp events, our amazing event hosts are still putting up community events for everyone to participate in. I will continue cranking out those unique event items!

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, or would just like to talk and say hi, Laura and I are always just a PM away. Thank you guys for the overwhelming support you have given us in a relatively short period of time.

Peace out, and these are not the drones that you are looking for.

-Angela (aka niugget)

Some sadness comes with reading this thread, but I understand your situation and have thoroughly appreciated the time, effort, and thoughtfulness of these xp events while they lasted. I guess I shall have to immerse myself more now in this game in respect to leveling my lower level characters. No complaints.....I am addicted to this game.

I wish y'all the best of luck from here forward. Keep up the good work!

Does this mean were close to DD2? Can we have some clue as to the release date? Weren't we supposed to know this stuff months back?

Awh no more free xp? :(
Back to Mistymire insane+

No, glitterhelm+ all the way. Mysti+ is for peoples who don't know how to build :P Or for peoples who don't have enough good builders x) If it's you'r case... then go do Mysti+, I did it alot too before I got able to solo glitter+ with afk without crystal attacks :P

WTF the forums are bugging out like hell. It tells me I haven't posted and my post don't show up, so I kept trying to post then it posts x4

If you ever want to chat about Sherlock Holmes, you know where to find me! :)

And if you want to troll Cabbage sometime, run Ramparts+ with me an drop about 10 thousand ogres. He's had that high score for too long. LOL

It's always a pleasure talking to you, and I hope that in the long-run, DD2 has something that console players can latch onto and love.

No, glitterhelm+ all the way. Mysti+ is for peoples who don't know how to build :P Or for peoples who don't have enough good builders x) If it's you'r case... then go do Mysti+, I did it alot too before I got able to solo glitter+ with afk without crystal attacks :P
or it could be that I have all the builders but just no build to do it with
Got a 90 squire and the rest 86 builders

I knew about this for awhile and was disappointed about it. At least they could of done one more XP event with double the XP. The silver lining is that we have the "Event Emporium" coming soon.

And if you want to troll Cabbage sometime, run Ramparts+ with me an drop about 10 thousand ogres. He's had that high score for too long. LOL

Ain't no-one stealing my baby held that since the day the update came out. I'll let you have Spires or Well tho because I'm generous like that.

I was going to get a 90 monk from this event too, looks like I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

Ain't no-one stealing my baby held that since the day the update came out. I'll let you have Spires or Well tho because I'm generous like that.

I was going to get a 90 monk from this event too, looks like I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.
I know I have to lvl a DPS Squire to 78 now. :(

it sucks I cant do it I have very bad build 74 tower 72 monk 76 trap 35 apprentice :/ D: If I could I would I just have to regain my levels from being hacked 1 month ago to all level 0 and no items :/.

What? It's possible with 74 builders to have 3 AFKs with no crystal damage. I can't do it with no crystal damage, but I have 78's, and I haven't tried more than twice.

well. this made me quit DD. thanks for not supporting us until you killed the game servers, Trendy.
What? They're still supporting the event hosts with event items.

ahhh this thread is reguarding xp events
I know, I was just wondering why he would quit when events are still going on, but with better rewards.