WTB hastat's Recurve 80^+

In fact I would like one with 100^+ but since I don't think someone have one or want to trade one, I'll take any Hastat,s recurve with 80^+ . Why? Simply because I love them. They are the niciest weapon for the huntress in my mind. But cannot get a good one... So there is it. Post what you looking for.

Sorry dude wish you wold have asked sooner recently traded a 147^ hastats recurve:(

Woah really?? O.o they can get that high? Do you know who have it now ?? I would really want to have that high hastat's recurve

Woah really?? O.o they can get that high? Do you know who have it now ?? I would really want to have that high hastat's recurve

My friend got a Black Death with a 110-119^.

I knew about black death, but not about hastat's recurve
I would imagine hard Misty can give the same amount of ups on a wep as insane.

Yeah, probably but I'm always getting 15-25 :/

I hear ya. I upgraded a 106^ to towers for 90. I still have it. I know it isn't into dps, but if you want it you can have it. lmk. Or I can farm with you sometime too. 4 huntresses on hard.

In fact I would like one with 100^+ but since I don't think someone have one or want to trade one, I'll take any Hastat,s recurve with 80^+ . Why? Simply because I love them. They are the niciest weapon for the huntress in my mind. But cannot get a good one... So there is it. Post what you looking for.

I know, right :) I like them too but good ones don't pop up often when I try for them
and I have all 90's tough builders at my disposal