Arronax VS Occlus of da Genie ^_^

163 arronax VS 210 Occlus

IM SORRY Occlus i have to say goodbye to u, coz im in love with Arronax :)

That's very poor base damage for a 210 occulus, it must have started at like 20 my old 202 went up to 9050, and the 215 i have now is on 10700, of course if you got a 200+ arronax it would go a lot higher

That's very poor base damage for a 210 occulus, it must have started at like 20 my old 202 went up to 9050, and the 215 i have now is on 10700, of course if you got a 200+ arronax it would go a lot higher

ya the problem was it was have only 1 charge speed and 100 projectile speed. base damg like 60
thats why :(

Very nice Arronax, nakhal. You're very lucky to be able to choose...huh!

tnx thng, i wont stop until i got 200+ :P

Occulus has better bullet spread in my opinion, which makes them perfect for ogres and bosses. So my choice will still have to be occulus.

Occulus has better bullet spread in my opinion, which makes them perfect for ogres and bosses. So my choice will still have to be occulus.

agree occlus best for ogres, but arronax makes u unique :P and its colourful and look so sweet :P

Friday if you are up for it. I could do aquanos runs with you for apprentice to try and get higher one for you :) see if we can find a 250 and call it "The Dredd-Anox"

Agreed. A 225^ oculus is total boss, but there are a lot of fairly new players that have them (not legit ones, but they have them)

Having a 150^+ Arronax is plenty strong for the the game and it's all about the bragging rights :)

Depending on the starting base stats and upgrades, I'd go with the Arronax. I like how when you get to the max base damage per upgrade (55) on the Arronax, you get to upgrade every 5th upgrade to 56.....four upgrades of 55, then a 56, and then repeat. The Undying Rod and Oculus lock at 48. Yeah, it is my goal to get a 200+ upgrade Arronax. Sadly, my best has been a 127 upgrade for a level 90. Oh well, got to keep plugging away!

tnx guys, and i wish best da luck to u all.
who ever got the 200+ arronax shall be da leader of all wands :P
i like da challenge :P

Friday if you are up for it. I could do aquanos runs with you for apprentice to try and get higher one for you :) see if we can find a 250 and call it "The Dredd-Anox"

im in DJ, u me KoFCancer and Artemis or im-NarutoUzumaki we need to get together and do schadul to farm it ^_^
for now i think i did Aquanos at least 300 times

im in DJ, u me KoFCancer and Artemis or im-NarutoUzumaki we need to get together and do schadul to farm it ^_^
for now i think i did Aquanos at least 300 times

For sure!! When I get home I can start a new group chat and we can pick when :). Awesome! Dang 300!!! Nice

Arronax is the beast of all beasts in this game.. It upgrades so much higher per upgrade and also has splash which the undying rod or occy dont have.. I farmed a 150 arronax for 78 with 280 base damage..after upgrading it, Its only a few dps points shy of the 192 undying rod i use

who ever got the 200+ arronax shall be da leader of all wands :P
i like da challenge :P

(*cough, cough*) Dredd lol

Arronax is the beast of all beasts in this game.. It upgrades so much higher per upgrade and also has splash which the undying rod or occy dont have.. I farmed a 150 arronax for 78 with 280 base damage..after upgrading it, Its only a few dps points shy of the 192 undying rod i use

tito has 1 too. if you thought his was cool.... I took a picture of it and I still drool over ot everytime I see it

I MEAN200+ WITH 5+ projectiles :P

tito has 1 too. if you thought his was cool.... I took a picture of it and I still drool over ot everytime I see it

ya we know thats a reward from trendy, not farmed, we talk about farmed arronax here :)