Why haven't you quit DD?

The camaraderie you can develop with people and being able to help others out.....these would be my two personal reasons for not quitting DD. I like being able to do the different maps on different difficulties and then being able to do pure strategies or survivals. The challenge to get a better weapon from certain maps can be frustrating, but I do like the challenge. I may be an old fart compared to most of the people on my friends list or even to the people on this forum, but I can always find enjoyment in playing DD. Bringing back the community events and the XP events make it that much more enjoyable to play now.

It's easily one of the best hybrid style games ever. It created its own unique style of game in that fusion. No game has managed to imitate or replicate that. But even despite it being one of the best games ever, that alone wouldn't keep me as addicted as I've been to it since it launched. The heart of this game is its community. On all platforms. I love you guys; past, present, and future members of the enduring community included. ^_^