Sign in to follow this  
AK47FAN762

Why haven't you quit DD?

I don't really play much at all, but I still wouldn't say I quit. Anyways I think my reason is probably that most of my best XBL friends well they all play DD, so yeah I guess that is my reason.

It's so addicting never been hook on a game like I am now but when good friends start quitting it gets depressing :(

I would have to say that it has to do a lot with the ppl I have met n that sill play. I agree with bad it is depressing as well have never been so addicted to a game, that's why I went with the prisoner as my photo. Events as well as collecting keeps me going :) finding it tough at times tho

I've taken a couple of 2-4 week breaks, but have always returned. Most recently, I've been invigorated by my sister starting to play, and of course the new events have been terrific for my family team involvement.

Also, my son and nephew have really gotten back into it recently, so they ask me to play with them quite a bit, which is awesome!

I've taken a couple of 2-4 week breaks, but have always returned. Most recently, I've been invigorated by my sister starting to play, and of course the new events have been terrific for my family team involvement.

Also, my son and nephew have really gotten back into it recently, so they ask me to play with them quite a bit, which is awesome!
I'm sure if my family played this game I would play it so much lol. For the last couple of months I've probably only sat down and played the game for more than 20mins 5 times lol.

I did alreaddy stopped to play twice: one time because I got corrupted (2 months) then I just re-tryed it for fun and restarted imediatelly. The second time, I was just.. bored of the game because we had nothing new. Sometimes I was playing, but not like I was playing before, like really not as much as normally. I was only going on the forum for the xp events (Yeah in fact I just remember that it's was one of the first reason I stopped: The new forum. I mean, it's was giving me headache at the beginning just to be in the forum x) and the old forum style was missing me because it's was a way better :P... anyway x) I restarted to play when the events came in, and now I help my girlfriend to play, but not too much because she want to grow up alone and herself :P And I totally agree with that :P

I quit a while ago

But back then I think i stayed because I had a trading monopoly on the entire PS3 community which slowly faded away due to me getting trickered by people and getting duped and getting corrupted data

I think the question you should consider is why haven't you switched to ps3 yet?
I stated in the OP that I'm only here because some of my best XBL friends still play, and they don't play DD on PS3, besides Damocles. So why would I want to switch?

I stated in the OP that I'm only here because some of my best XBL friends still play, and they don't play DD on PS3, besides Damocles. So why would I want to switch?

To keep it all back on topic.... that's the answer right there... to play with my friends! but you'd be welcomed on ps3 too :)

Fisk convinced me to continue when I was ready to throw in the towel after my second corruption which blew up my entire save. I got powered back to 70 with Huntress and Squire, took some items (blasticus etc) from my storage profile and was out DPSing higher level randoms in my game with Dad's sword, a number of favors from people I've played with/helped prior and I was back up and running (obviously servilely weaker but I could solo things again to start rebuilding fully). Then got my nice big trophy and crystal back within 24 hours and still around now albeit not as often.

To keep it all back on topic.... that's the answer right there... to play with my friends! but you'd be welcomed on ps3 too :)
Well thanks, but I'm not going to buy a whole different console just to play with you guys.

While i have 2 50-something squires on PS3, I play exclusively on Xbox now. Intended to play with my nephews on PS3 long ago but those plans went by the wayside as my XBLA friends and family team grew and grew. :)

While i have 2 50-something squires on PS3, I play exclusively on Xbox now. Intended to play with my nephews on PS3 long ago but those plans went by the wayside as my XBLA friends and family team grew and grew. :)
I knew you didn't play on PS3 much, but I didn't want to leave you out.

Well...for all the older players...you know how jumpy I have been the past months...but..I'm done jumping...I keep coming back because of how connected the Console community is...its the most connected forums community I have ever seen. And I have been on a good amount of forums...

Not many people I played with a lot when I originally played here are still here though :( that gets kind of sad but, some day I'll connect with a couple more of you newer guys.

The game has to much replay value to quit, yeah when a new game i like comes out i'll go play that but always come back to DD when i'm done, i originally started playing DD when my ps3 hard drive got full and i wanted to just burn through some trophies so i could erase some games and make some space but it obviously didn't happen