Event RECAP!!

I don't know how true this is... But maybe, just maybe, you are right... I have done a lot of testing and it never seemed like 2 seconds. When I shoot the dummy 1 time, the number pops up what seems like 1 sec later...

I tested it for awhile before I posted so I wouldn't look like a noob. I pretty much got 2 seconds each time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tested it for awhile before I posted so I wouldn't look like a noob. I pretty much got 2 seconds each time.

So, then technically, we are actually hitting for half the dps shown? Nuuuuuuaaaaa!

I have to say I don't mind an op weapon. Don't see what all the fuss is about. I personally haven't heard anyone say "wow that sucked, I just 1 shot an ogre". If u don't like your op weapon, my psn is pottiemouth, I'll take them off ur hands;)

just saying, there needs to be more creativity as well. there are items that have already been made by other creators from tv shows, games, etc.
create items that are ideas of trendy, not someone elses ideas. items that are based off of strictly Dungeon Defenders. taking ideas from other sources are just plain signs of laziness.
get creative, make Defenders Defender Event weapons. ")

No offense but majority of the items in DD and Event items have been referenced to something else outside of DD. Calling us lazy and having a lack of creativity is also ridiculous because we put in a lot of work into each Event and Event items we create. Also every time I would come up with a "Made up" name for an event item it was always shunned off but as soon as I made an Event item that referenced something else outside of DD players loved it.

No offense but majority of the items in DD and Event items have been referenced to something else outside of DD. Calling us lazy and having a lack of creativity is also ridiculous because we put in a lot of work into each Event and Event items we create. Also every time I would come up with a "Made up" name for an event item it was always shunned off but as soon as I made an Event item that referenced something else outside of DD players loved it.

^---All this and a bag of chips!---^

Yeah, in fact I quite enjoy the refrences.

I personally love these event staffs and I look forward to using them once I am level 83 and yes I do have high powered staffs for 83 148^ oculus. *GL! HF! LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT!*

I personally love these event staffs and I look forward to using them once I am level 83 and yes I do have high powered staffs for 83 148^ oculus. *GL! HF! LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT!*
If I only had a 148^ I'm sure I would use that to lol. I'm pretty sure they'll do about the same damage. BTW you can just add that thing you keep adding to the end of your post into your sig

thanks for that info about sig. Im going to figure that out *GL! HF! LIVE YOUR LIFE HOW YOU WANT!*
Go to settings. Then scroll down a bit, and click on "edit Sig"

to a certain degree...its cool to have events from different games and genres...but to have a weapon strictly made for DD by trendy themselves would not be a bad idea at all.

to a certain degree...its cool to have events from different games and genres...but to have a weapon strictly made for DD by trendy themselves would not be a bad idea at all.

These weapons are made strictly for DD. . .
I don't think you can use them in other games . . . But I haven't tried.

I think your just complaining about the name of the weapons but I don't see how a weapon called the "ogre killer" or "ninja slayer" or "eternia gun" would be better than a weapon with a fun outside reference.

People are allowed to have opinions that don't agree with yours...

If someone says they don't like something, then let them say it.

It'd be great to see some DD related items.

WELL wooooooohoooooooo it much comments,
i just wana say, we really loved da event and we really appreciate all ur hard work tnx ^_^

i just wana say, we really loved da event and we really appreciate all ur hard work tnx ^_^

Amen. Thank you! Couldn't agree more

I love your attitude.

Everything in the game is related to DD already, why is it so bad to go outside of DD for names, quotes, colors etc...? In my opinion it is more creative than naming an item within the game, something within the game. Most of the things about these last items were changed to mimic an item outside of DD and that is creativity.

The majority of the community I believe is quiet happy and that's what matters most.

Also, I agree with you Classic that people can express their opinions, I also think if someone is unappreciative and negative about almost everything, their opinions just don't mean much anymore.

iv only got to do a cupl of the events but I think you guys are doing a great job with what you have been given to work with hope to see a 128 across the board 4 towers item for the monk mine needs a boast to do insane+

iv only got to do a cupl of the events but I think you guys are doing a great job with what you have been given to work with hope to see a 128 across the board 4 towers item for the monk mine needs a boast to do insane+
No, we don't need one for the Monk the App was way UP the Monk is just fine. You don't want them to rune farming for a tower Monk do you?

No, we don't need one for the Monk the App was way UP the Monk is just fine. You don't want them to rune farming for a tower Monk do you?

Yeah he probably don't care about this point :/ On that I think we don't need overpowered perfect tower weapons. Maybe some good towers weapons or pets, but not perfect. Something that can be farmed, but with alot of hard and tough work.

Yeah he probably don't care about this point :/ On that I think we don't need overpowered perfect tower weapons. Maybe some good towers weapons or pets, but not perfect. Something that can be farmed, but with alot of hard and tough work.
Yeah, I agree I don't like all for cap. Besides for the App I think that is okay.

I personally liked this event even though my oculus is better I still want to use the new weapon like I see a lot of people doing but it sucks cant use it yet cause of retarded glitches! D: