Event RECAP!!

tnx for da wonderful event it was fun, special tnx to my dear host Heer :)
ok i usually celebrate with my friends, we go crazy n shot pics which we shall do later probably lol.. but plz just why?
i was exciting when heer show us the wand and in top of that +9 projectiles! i was OMG WAAAAAAAAAAAW.

later wen we win, tnx to my team DJ3bone... and Akirely, sry for spelling..i want to try it.
it has 10909 base damg and i have 945 state attack . the wand damg was only 84k per shot and only total of 1.6 mil ??!!
weird so weird??? why???

i dont wana be rude, im really greatfull for ur hard work event team just wondering why it damg low??
it damg equal to 4500 occlus.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it has been stated many times before, in numerous threads...

There are certain wands in the game that are considered to be "broken". The projectiles do not do the damage that they are supposed to do, which is why the wands are considered "broken".

It just so happens that they decided to use 2 of the "broken" wands for the newest event items.

Personally, I think they are really cool because it's like they took 2 "broken" wands and made them usable.

"broken" lol

ok even with less projectile. with 10k base damg it should each projectile hit like 250k at least? ryt?

Yeah, those items for peoples who alreaddy have goods staffs with good stats are not really usefull, but think about it, if you want to restart a game and have a good 83 staff, then it's gonna be usefull :P and for peoples who don't have super big powerfull staffs, they can use those, or even on pure strategy, the +128 casting rate is really usefull :P or just for aquanos+, that's look stupid, but maybe with +128 more life in stats, the kraken don't one shot us :P It's all little things that we can use those staffs for. Yeah it's really sad that they are broken, but they are great anyway :P

So are those staffs pretty similar to a 140 Oculus?

Yes. It's great! Not OP but a good staff for some of the newer players to help them farm a better one. And for us veterans, a good staff to play around with :)

Yes. It's great! Not OP but a good staff for some of the newer players to help them farm a better one. And for us veterans, a good staff to play around with :)
I think that would be a very good item for 360 as everyone can lvl, but most don't have good weps.

ya we 'll add it to da collection...im only missing lazer robot. i use too have 2 but i lost them and its hard to find legit 1

These wands are the BOSS. Knocked 40 dudes at once off the ledge ramparts. Sweeps the whole freaking floor on Monsterfest with nine projectiles. Seventeen thousand damage with knockback and my not great armor.

Thanks event crew.

That's the whole point! That knockback is KILLER! However, I am hitting about 3.8 million DPS with them as well. I might retire my 199^ Undying Rod, just because I can.

i'm not a fan of the items. disapointed with them. i like the idea and concepts behind the staffs, but if the event team knew how "broken" they were...why did they continue with the ideas?
i for one think about how the game runs, such as armor, pets, etc. before i would create the weapons.
just saying.

i'm not a fan of the items. disapointed with them. i like the idea and concepts behind the staffs, but if the event team knew how "broken" they were...why did they continue with the ideas?
i for one think about how the game runs, such as armor, pets, etc. before i would create the weapons.
just saying.

Thank you for your feedback.

Just to clarify, the items are not broken. Remember that the items are non-dlc, they will not be as good as a 200+ Morrago staff, but definitely still usable.

Stating that, the items are working as intended.

just saying.

We can't please everyone, especially you it would seem. What exactly is wrong with two weapons that do over 1 million dps?

That's the whole point! That knockback is KILLER! However, I am hitting about 3.8 million DPS with them as well. I might retire my 199^ Undying Rod, just because I can.

Are you using the Cutie and the Moonstick? 3.8 million?? I'm only getting about 1.3, With a monk standing next to me with hero boost I was getting about 2.5-3.1 but on it's own I'm only baarely getting 1.3...like my 140 Undying Rod

I do like the items though :-)

Are you using the Cutie and the Moonstick? 3.8 million?? I'm only getting about 1.3, With a monk standing next to me with hero boost I was getting about 2.5-3.1 but on it's own I'm only baarely getting 1.3...like my 140 Undying Rod

I do like the items though :-)

Yes, of course I am using the Cutie Moon Rod... Remember, the dummy hit numbers are halved... So if the numbers coming off the dummy say 1.9 million, you are really hitting for 3.8 million. Never forget that.

just saying, there needs to be more creativity as well. there are items that have already been made by other creators from tv shows, games, etc.
create items that are ideas of trendy, not someone elses ideas. items that are based off of strictly Dungeon Defenders. taking ideas from other sources are just plain signs of laziness.
get creative, make Defenders Defender Event weapons. ")

Yes, of course I am using the Cutie Moon Rod... Remember, the dummy hit numbers are halved... So if the numbers coming off the dummy say 1.9 million, you are really hitting for 3.8 million. Never forget that.

WHAATTT? wow! where have I been?! well, it makes me feel more powerful suddenly! thank you for that! And I like the idea of going with different themes from other shows and games. Like Skyrim, and I love the hints and guessing. This event was great! and I also got a lovely little serpant from the store after a practice run yesterday. 106^ with 385 starting damage, upgraded it ended up being 8300 damage rounds about and nice it was for at least an 83. I named it "Gamma Shenron."

The dummy hit numbers are halved because it takes two seconds for the numbers to pop up. You are hitting 1.9 mil dps. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that some monk/squire weapons take around two seconds to get off their full combo.

The items are actually really useful for survival and also assault, tried them on boss rush and they were really useful for the mobs but useless for the actual bosses.

I haven't tried yet but from the looks of it with that wide spread they'd be useful on crystalline dimension because of the 9 projectiles, and the the projectile speed will be helpful to take the goblin copters down before the reach the land and drop ogres.

I feel quite sorry for the events guys, the last event people were moaning that the items were overpowered, this event their moaning that their to weak, what would please you guys?

The dummy hit numbers are halved because it takes two seconds for the numbers to pop up. You are hitting 1.9 mil dps. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that some monk/squire weapons take around two seconds to get off their full combo.

I don't know how true this is... But maybe, just maybe, you are right... I have done a lot of testing and it never seemed like 2 seconds. When I shoot the dummy 1 time, the number pops up what seems like 1 sec later...

Heck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing 5.6 mil!!!!!!!!

The items are actually really useful for survival and also assault, tried them on boss rush and they were really useful for the mobs but useless for the actual bosses.

I haven't tried yet but from the looks of it with that wide spread they'd be useful on crystalline dimension because of the 9 projectiles, and the the projectile speed will be helpful to take the goblin copters down before the reach the land and drop ogres.

I feel quite sorry for the events guys, the last event people were moaning that the items were overpowered, this event their moaning that their to weak, what would please you guys?
I liked the look of your guy's staffs a lot. I mean there was tons of room for improvement and they were useable.