[PS3]Moonlight Sonata Feedback

The new event weapon was real weak and my occulus hits harder than the event weapons so I just put those weak weapons in my other account and will stay there. Wasn't happy with these event weapons i had got they r just to weak for me to. U could of made a stronger weapon with a full charge on the weapons I hit 80k weak my oculus with a full charge does 254k so the new event weapons not me worth using. Thanks for the fun on the Event had fun. Thanks Gamer for the event

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new event weapon was real weak and my occulus hits harder than the event weapons so I just put those weak weapons in my other account and will stay there. Wasn't happy with these event weapons i had got they r just to weak for me to. U could of made a stronger weapon with a full charge on the weapons I hit 80k weak my oculus with a full charge does 254k so the new event weapons not me worth using. Thanks for the fun on the Event had fun. Thanks Gamer for the event

Have you actually played with them or just tested them on the dummy in the tavern?

Playing with them these weapons feel a lot stronger that what the dummy is are saying they are, i did a few morago insane runs and they felt as strong as my 215 oculus even though the dummy said it was a third of the dps,

Have you actually played with them or just tested them on the dummy in the tavern?

Playing with them these weapons feel a lot stronger that what the dummy is are saying they are, i did a few morago insane runs and they felt as strong as my 215 oculus even though the dummy said it was a third of the dps,
Maybe some of the proj aren't hitting the dummy?

You know guys! I have been playing this game for quite some time and been on a period where there were no events and just endless farming for weapon and armours for many months...

These events are finally here and they will only last as long as Trendy keep approving what the Event team is organising and dishing out their creative items...

Please enjoy the game and the events brought to us by the event team as much as you can bcos there will always be an end to it which is rather near in the months...there is a chinese saying "there is no endless feast in the world"...

Enjoy the game while its still warm... Bros...

The event was great, thanks trendy! Beastly101 is the best host I’ve played with, thanks Beastly101! I'm looking forward to the next event!

The event was great, thanks trendy! Beastly101 is the best host I’ve played with, thanks Beastly101! I'm looking forward to the next event!

I aim to please! thank you!

Yup I ran morago on insane and even ran aquanos on insane to but when I went up against the boss it took me forever to beat with the those weapons. So mostly I will never use those weapons to play again. With try to farm me better weapons than that. But still had fun doing the events.

Any idea when they will be passing out the event items for the ppl who won but didnt recieve the rewards? Ran before noon and still nothing over 6 hrs after the event... plz let us know something soon thx :)

Great event! Thanks Mae.

I don't think the event was too easy. A lot of people participate who don't have the best gear or the highest levels.

You're welcome! :)

i received an invite but was busy at the time. is there any chance i can get an invite today(or tomorrow)?

Any idea when they will be passing out the event items for the ppl who won but didnt recieve the rewards? Ran before noon and still nothing over 6 hrs after the event... plz let us know something soon thx :)

Not positive but I think fist was gettin them a lil while ago. I suggest u send her a message. Her psn is fistofnails. I am sure u will get it.

If that doesn't work u might want to message dredd. She was getting them from him.

I didn't get this at all because mine gets the same DPS as an oculus. I say furthermore that the oculus is a poor comparison as it does not do good ranged projectile damage and does not work will on multiple enemies. also your forgetting the hero boost stats and the valuable casting rate boost. The closest weapon to the event item is the Arronax it works noting like the oculus...

Yup I ran morago on insane and even ran aquanos on insane to but when I went up against the boss it took me forever to beat with the those weapons. So mostly I will never use those weapons to play again. With try to farm me better weapons than that. But still had fun doing the events.

Like i said i ran morrago a few times ad i was able to make the genie disappear into a lamp before he had time to attack me, try attacking him from close range so all the projectiles hit.

Not sure how good your armor is but mine maxes hero damage out to 1016 with either of these event weapons, an occulus would be better on insane plus or boss rush but on standard insane it does not make much difference

Like i said i ran morrago a few times ad i was able to make the genie disappear into a lamp before he had time to attack me, try attacking him from close range so all the projectiles hit.

Not sure how good your armor is but mine maxes hero damage out to 1016 with either of these event weapons, an occulus would be better on insane plus or boss rush but on standard insane it does not make much difference

With max out hero dammage, how many dammage the projectiles make?

definitely play Monday'll ask always choose another day though because I always invite hahaha Monday but no matter it's fun to play with thanks gamergirl fistofnails

I missed my invite because I was busy and I already messaged my host by psn but got no response. is there any chance that I can get another invite?

I missed my invite because I was busy and I already messaged my host by psn but got no response. is there any chance that I can get another invite?

yes very soon :)