[PS3]Moonlight Sonata Feedback

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The event was to easy, the 2 guys on my team didn't even wear armor and we still finished it, huntresses with a strong soul focus is all you need you have enough rage to take the ogres down before they can cause havoc, your pretty screwed if theirs a weak link in the team though.

Thx to Dredd for helpin us run a great match. I had a lil lag prob (my bad guys) and dredd stepped in n helped me out. Good lookin out dredd! So lookin forward to the next event!

The event was great and somewhat easy I just wish I could have done better with gamerjunkeee. Other than that the event was good and the items are amazing

Yeah, the event was somewhat easy but it was fun and I had a good time. Thank you darylindev and caryani for being great teammates (hope I didn't butcher y'all's psn ids o.0). First time having omm as a host.....no complaints. Thank you for being a cool and cordial host. Keep up the good work, event team.....y'all rock!!! Eager for next event!

Oh yeah.....the weapons are great. I'm working on a second apprentice who is at level 78. These weapons are something to look forward to. Good job with them.

I did'nt receive any invite, I would like to do the event, since today is the only day I'm available. I'm on gammerjunkeeee list but did'nt received an invite. Can I please got an invite from someone?? :)

Got an invite yesterday when I wasn't on. Sent omm a message. Guessing he's not on right now but I'm available if someone can run me through.

Edit: Just finished it and thanks again to omm. This one was easier than the last few. The wyverns and ninjas made it slightly challenging though. Hopefully see you guys on the next one

got an invite yesterday from Beastly101 even though I am signed up for today well anyway the event should be fun I am looking forward to running it today.

I want to say thank you to everyone for being prepared and equipped with the correct armor etc.. It really makes things go so much smoother and quicker so we can get everyone ran in a timely manner. Great job everyone!

This was an awesome event and I would like to thank the whole event
team who worked hard making this event another great one

I had On_My_Mind as my host and he made the game a lot of fun
My team was all great too and we beat the game like the champions we are
it was a plus that everyone was prepared and ready and followed the rules too :)
I heard poor MaeMae had someone who tried putting up their own defense during the game and would not follow rules...
I want to let the whole event team know that they are very appreciated for these events, which helps keeps the game fresh
and I hope everyone that joins continues to show their support and respect to all the players who make this game great.

Great event overall, it was fun and creative. I would like to thank our teams awesome host Omm for doing a wonderful job of hosting! I would like to thank my teammates for doing a fantastic job, and plus a win! Had a great time and I am looking forward to future events.

The event was to easy, the 2 guys on my team didn't even wear armor and we still finished it, huntresses with a strong soul focus is all you need you have enough rage to take the ogres down before they can cause havoc, your pretty screwed if theirs a weak link in the team though.

wait, didn't I have you on my team with ON_MY_Mind Kiss... I had 50 upgrade armor (what was supposed to be used according to rules of the game) and a high grade soulfocuser. I don't know about the other guy but we did well with great team work. Mostly it's just being on the look out for those pesky wyvern critters.

Both for 83
Thx Mae for being a great event host hope to see you again sometime

Thank you for for being a great participant!
See You Soon!! ^_^

I want to take a little time and thank ShinUkyo for hosting our event today. We had a good feam with thrillseeker1972 ,Darkmoon21 and myself.

Also want to send a big thanks to the entire Last Stand events team for hosting these cool events . I look forward to the next one.

I want to take a little time and thank ShinUkyo for hosting our event today. We had a good team with thrillseeker1972, Darkmoon21 and myself. Also want to send a big thanks to the entire Last Stand events team for hosting these cool events . I look forward to the next one.

You are very welcome, and you guys were a great team. Excellent teamwork and communication, and we had some good talks to go along with it. Very nice meeting all of you, and I look forward to playing with you guys again sometime. ^_^

I say thank you to all the teams I ran today, too. Everyone came with the right gear ready to go, and many had practiced it in advance. You guys were all very talkative and great team players, and those victories were well-earned. I met some awesome new people today, with more to come, and it's proof of how awesome and vast a community we have. These events help keep it strong. Proud to be a part of both the events team and this community in general.

Estuve esperando la invitacion y nunca llego y cuando me la enviaron yo ya me habia desconectado luego le mande varios mensajes al host que me invitara por favor de nuevo y no odtuve respuesta espero que hoy me inviten en. La mana por favor

Estuve esperando la invitacion y nunca llego y cuando me la enviaron yo ya me habia desconectado luego le mande varios mensajes al host que me invitara por favor de nuevo y no odtuve respuesta espero que hoy me inviten en. La mana por favor

English please

Thanks to Beastly101 for inviting me on Sunday afternoon! Great weapons for the apprentice. Oh and thanks to gamerjunkeee too for joining in, we needed a 4th player.

Julio Cesar was waiting for an invitation, and when he got it he was already offline. Then he sent some messages to the host but no reply. He is waiting for a invitation now. Oh if it is early better.