[PS3]Moonlight Sonata Feedback

well my group did it had a fire ball hit the crystal 2 times but we did it yeaa it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but had fun hope every one els did to

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had O_M_M_ as my host great time and a guy from Venezuela I couldn't understand luckily there was another who could. All in all enjoyable....even though I was only one that died... :( :p

My Host Did not give me my event items after event now what? he just left/disconnected what do I do please tell me?

You was'nt listenning when he talked to you? Heer dropped it to you, you was'nt see it on the floor, so he asked you to leave then go back and he will be able to give it to you. If you don't listenned him, it's not his falt. Try to message him, Heer is a really good host, and in fact, I think he's the best one. So he will give you you'r item, just be patient

My Host Did not give me my event items after event now what? he just left/disconnected what do I do please tell me?

Just to clear things up here, I dropped the item to him and he couldn't see it so I just asked him to back out and told him i would invite him back so he could see when i dropped the item but he didn't so I left the game, reinvited him back and gave him his items

It all got sorted out

I thought the weapons where going to be better than my oculous but its wasent but it was a great event though with betherainnbow and tatter with a flawless Victory and a great host beastly101 looking forward for the next events :)

hey can anyone run me through the event if available i just got home and my host was Ma3Ma3_Ad0bo sent him a message if anyone can thank you

Sending an invite now.

Edit://

Ascope; wrote on the host's notes about your day change.
Romansito; We will look into it.
Aaron; The hosts send the invite.

also, how do we know what time we will be invited?
When you signup just put your time you want to run it at, and that will be when they run you.

Very cool!! Thanks Beastly101 for getting us in, you rock!!! Thanks to my teammates, Pyro117 and Azrael46n2, couldn't have done it without ya!! As always, thanks to all of the Hosts and Trendy, all your work is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

Thank you beastly it was a lot of fun like always you are an awesome host with great personality

Great event! Thank you Beastly101 for the invite! I'm looking forward to the next event!

You guys were pretty chill as well! Thank You for the positive feedback!