[PS3]Moonlight Sonata Feedback

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! Thanks to Dredd for being a gracious host! Thank you to my team of BladeHappy911 and Pottiemouth for their skill and expertise of holding crystals down! Lol! It was pretty simple, but we did take one little hit from a Wyvern... Stupid Wyverns. I had fun! Cannot wait for the next event!

My host is Heer29 and it is really great to have him my host again! And Tito too! (I remember that final vote last year)

Our team had a scare from one of the kobolds from the top and it nearly smashed the crystal!!!

Just wanted this chance to thank my teammates, brunswick_a_s and Ez_____, that though we never played before in the past, nice to meet you guys!

YaaaaHoooo!!!

Very cool!! Thanks Beastly101 for getting us in, you rock!!! Thanks to my teammates, Pyro117 and Azrael46n2, couldn't have done it without ya!! As always, thanks to all of the Hosts and Trendy, all your work is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

I haven't done the event yet but cant wait hope my group makes it I want both of the items im online and ready to try it

im waiting OMM it says 11 on the post is it only 11 its 2 pm here iv been on 4 hrs hope I didn't get online to soon

hello i having a probelm, dredd send me a invite and my ps3 froze when i accepted it. now i can't join him cause the invite disappeared. could someone help me please

Word of advice... If you do not beat the level (YOU BETTER), I'd say, choose the Cutie Moon Rod. It's the better of the 2, in my opinion.

hello i having a probelm, dredd send me a invite and my ps3 froze when i accepted it. now i can't join him cause the invite disappeared. could someone help me please

I signed up and I am not on anyone's list??

Just politely message Dredd. He can help you.

well just checked the spread sheet and a cupl host haven't started yet so hope mine does and im one of the first cupl groups guess its still early for some people

Word of advice... If you do not beat the level (YOU BETTER), I'd say, choose the Cutie Moon Rod. It's the better of the 2, in my opinion.

How many projectiles they have finally? +6? +7? or more?? :D?? xD

Good event! Not too hard (although we had two red crystals at the end so maybe it was) a nice break from the recent very difficult events :) Gamer was a great host and had good tips and suggestions for the team. I would definitely make sure you have a team for this one cause one weak member and that's it, I got lucky.

Also side note I pulled two 80^ pets and 75^ resistance chain chest from tavern ;)