[PS3] Event Item Pics!

Question though the weapons are practically identical, i don't understand why your giving 2 out, i think it's going to tempt people to trade one of them if they win both

The fact is they have two different utilities, one is more for casting, the other is for more survivability, so more health. Of course, the mana bomb stats in my mind is a little bit a waste of stats... but it's free!!! :D

Dredd always like to give people a good mystery.

I hate mystery and suspence.... xD It's will be loooong xD

I just got mine a little bit ago... I actually favor the Cutie Moon Rod over the other magic stick (Lol) because it is a tad stronger AND has the Overcharge Stat at 128. I like that!

If you think about it...you could use the cutie moon rod as a repairers staff...and the Moonlight Stick as a Offensive staff with the Mana bomb boost on it combined with the health and damage boost. Since the cutie moon has an overcharge and casting rate boost.

is it better to use a wiz or a huntress

We used 3 Huntresses. It was a piece oof cake, hand delievered by an ogre himself. Lol

If you think about it...you could use the cutie moon rod as a repairers staff...and the Moonlight Stick as a Offensive staff with the Mana bomb boost on it combined with the health and damage boost. Since the cutie moon has an overcharge and casting rate boost.
The Moon is way better IMO.

The Moon is way better IMO.

I know the Moon is better...but if you think about it...the stats are set up to seem more like a rod for a support apprentice rather than a true dps apprentice. At least, that is what I get from looking at it.

I know the Moon is better...but if you think about it...the stats are set up to seem more like a rod for a support apprentice rather than a true dps apprentice. At least, that is what I get from looking at it.
Yeah, I know what you mean man.