[PS3] Event Item Pics!

Awesome staffs :P they look amazing, event if they're not dlc's staff :P The only sad thing is if it's broken like the elf of the wand :/ Hope it's not. But for peoples who don't have a great 200^+ staff, those staffs are awesome :P :) You greatly made the job in the "usable but not OP" range :)

How many dps it's make with decent armors ?

Its ok but not the best items in the game. They are better then the actual versions of the items in the game though!

Its ok but not the best items in the game. They are better then the actual versions of the items in the game though!

Could we have a number of dammage? :) They are both shooting others colors of yellow/orange right? If yes, that's why they are not hitting like you think it's was, before the lvl max increased more than 70, the best staffs were the one who was shooting yellow/orange projectiles (Tsuda final creation) , because all the others were broken, and they still broken :/ If only it's had +7 or at least +6 projectile, it's would make it more usable. But anyway, it's still great an awesome :D Thank you for your work Dredd :)

Could we have a number of dammage? :) They are both shooting others colors of yellow/orange right? If yes, that's why they are not hitting like you think it's was, before the lvl max increased more than 70, the best staffs were the one who was shooting yellow/orange projectiles (Tsuda final creation) , because all the others were broken, and they still broken :/ If only it's had +7 or at least +6 projectile, it's would make it more usable. But anyway, it's still great an awesome :D Thank you for your work Dredd :)

I already know about the Blue vs. Yellow/orange projectiles for a long time now but it should not stop us from using these items either. Thanks for the heads up anyways :D

Fantastic idea! They have the same base as an op oculus but it would even out nicely :)

They don't even come close to the DPS of an Oculus unfortunately but they are still very powerful and usable in there own right. It also gives players a chance to use different Apprentice items besides the same old Oculus.

They don't even come close to the DPS of an Oculus unfortunately but they are still very powerful and usable in there own right. It also gives players a chance to use different Apprentice items besides the same old Oculus.

Occulus AND undying rod :P (Or even arronax for the lucky peoples :P)

Question dont know if this was answer but will we be able to choose if we don't complete or is there one that's going to be handed out

Question dont know if this was answer but will we be able to choose if we don't complete or is there one that's going to be handed out

You will be able to choose which one you want if you lose but if you win you will get both!

stats for moonlight staff are what? is there a picture for the stats for that?

Blade both pics of how the weapons look with all there stats are on the first page in the main OP.

You will be able to choose which one you want if you lose but if you win you will get both!

Thanks dredd I hope I get get both they will make my apprentice look killer

It will be great to have both weapons...I am already sick of using the same old 'Rod' or 'Occy' on my Apprentice.

Now I have more coices of a DPS weapon before the [Start] button was even pressed... better options too!

It will be great to have both weapons...I am already sick of using the same old 'Rod' or 'Occy' on my Apprentice.

Now I have more coices of a DPS weapon before the [Start] button was even pressed... better options too!

Well since the weapons are only in prototype stages we can always add more projectiles to make up for the lack of DPS. We will add more projectiles but it will not out DPS the Oculus, Dying rod or the Arronax but will still be at there level. As for the next Event Item, it will be very special especially to a certain person :p

Well since the weapons are only in prototype stages we can always add more projectiles to make up for the lack of DPS. We will add more projectiles but it will not out DPS the Oculus, Dying rod or the Arronax but will still be at there level. As for the next Event Item, it will be very special especially to a certain person :p

OOOO Nice! thank you more projectiles will be awesome!!

OOOO Nice! thank you more projectiles will be awesome!!

I can see an extra projectile or two down the middle just cause at those stats you would have to be right up on a boss to equal the same DPS an oculus could do at a distance with 140^

Ps even if you kept everything the same though, they both seem like very good very usable weapons :)

Moonlight Stick

Level Requirement: 83

"I've seen a staff with a crescent-moon along with an orb floating inside the crescent."

I guessed this staff in the event hint thread. Isn't this a generic staff from one of the beginning maps? I thought I saw the name Half-moon on one of them. There probably is numerous names for these staffs.....I just don't remember the others.

Thanks for giving us more options of staffs to use. These staffs are going to be great. Looking forward to getting either or both. =)

nice with that 128 hero damage we can finally have max out hero damage on a dps character, whats the spread like on the projectiles?

Question though the weapons are practically identical, i don't understand why your giving 2 out, i think it's going to tempt people to trade one of them if they win both

You still owe me a pyro BTW :p

Wow, must you really pique our curiosity? LOL