Aquanos inspiration

So I've been a little discouraged with most of my aquanos builds coming up short and I feel like I need a little inspiration from you guys.
I don't need to actually see your entire build, I would just like to know if there are any creative/effective parts to it, like if you came up with a great way to kill fish wyverns. Or perhaps it's where you place your towers that makes it more effective.
I'm also stuck between whether or not to use squire or app towers. Deadly strikers do a significant amount more damage, but don't shoot as fast and cost more DU. Should I be trying fireballs?
A friend suggested doubling up on gas traps at the door since we will be DPSing most of the enemies anyway.
What are your thoughts?

So I've been a little discouraged with most of my aquanos builds coming up short and I feel like I need a little inspiration from you guys.
I don't need to actually see your entire build, I would just like to know if there are any creative/effective parts to it, like if you came up with a great way to kill fish wyverns. Or perhaps it's where you place your towers that makes it more effective.
I'm also stuck between whether or not to use squire or app towers. Deadly strikers do a significant amount more damage, but don't shoot as fast and cost more DU. Should I be trying fireballs?
A friend suggested doubling up on gas traps at the door since we will be DPSing most of the enemies anyway.
What are your thoughts?

If you want , and if you'r on now, I can show you my build, work really well, I do it with 3 afk controllers at the last waves with no probs on insane (don't know if you'r talking about insane or insane+, if it's insane+, I can't really help you :/)

First wave build: http://ddplanner.com/?l=18504,first-part-of-first-wave-oliwaltony- , then http://ddplanner.com/?l=18505,second-part-of-first-wave-oliwaltony

Second wave build: http://ddplanner.com/?l=18506,second-wave-build-oliwaltony

Thirth wave build : http://ddplanner.com/?l=18508,thirth-wave-build-oliwaltony

Hope it's can help. I was soloing aquanos on insane with 3 afk controllers at the last wave when my builders was : Squire (74) monk (74) huntress (74) and wall apprentice (72) , so it's pretty much easy when you have higher tower builders, and dps guys.

What are your thoughts?

I wouldn't used fire balls because they meme the game lag

Okay so we made it all the way to the last wave, boss fight. In a dramatic battle with the kraken one of the sharken got through and started to damage the crystal. After a sprint across the map, he's dead. The kraken follows us to the middle at 11m health AND GETS STUCK IN THE WALL!!!! As in it's impossible to hit him, and he won't move. So while both of us are trying to coax him out of the wall, an ogre sneaks up on the crystal and 1 hits it.... BAM 12 waves gone.

So anyway... lesson learned and I will be posting pictures of a victorious run tomorrow when we beat it. :P

And we built it with 78 monk, 78 apprentice, and 83 traptress. MAJOR credit to skylined for being a bad a** and coming up with and carrying out the build!

Okay so we made it all the way to the last wave, boss fight. In a dramatic battle with the kraken one of the sharken got through and started to damage the crystal. After a sprint across the map, he's dead. The kraken follows us to the middle at 11m health AND GETS STUCK IN THE WALL!!!! As in it's impossible to hit him, and he won't move. So while both of us are trying to coax him out of the wall, an ogre sneaks up on the crystal and 1 hits it.... BAM 12 waves gone.

So anyway... lesson learned and I will be posting pictures of a victorious run tomorrow when we beat it. :P

And we built it with 78 monk, 78 apprentice, and 83 traptress. MAJOR credit to skylined for being a bad a** and coming up with and carrying out the build!

Are you guys running it on insane or insane+ ?

insane+ with 2 people

Oh I see, never tryed it on insane+, so I don't know what to build. With good players, I think that my set up shall hold, since it's REALLY a piece of cake on insane, but I really never really tested it out. But in the same time, killing the kraken will be rough cuz he's one shoting resistence characters...

Oh I see, never tryed it on insane+, so I don't know what to build. With good players, I think that my set up shall hold, since it's REALLY a piece of cake on insane, but I really never really tested it out. But in the same time, killing the kraken will be rough cuz he's one shoting resistence characters...

Yeah I had an afk build for insane... didn't make it past wave 9 LOL
but yeah neither of us died once during the waves, but got killed too many times to count while fighting the kraken :P

Bern Id like to see that build in person mind inviting me tomorrow?

If I feel to do aquanos. Today I did'nt ran any big maps (dlcs) , I mostly played playstation allstar. I will try to sleep tonight (since now it's make more than 83 hours that I did'nt slept). The only thing that I made today was afk giraffe run, so I was watching tv while my giraffe run was running alone. Was coming back sometimes, since I'm really weak and tired. I really hope to be able to sleep tonight. Anyway, I'll see

Inspiration, here you go :)

I know, I flash this to everybody, but I'm just so proud of it :)

My advice is stick to insane, not +, I feel it's been proven that upgrade wise there is no difference. Might as well bear it easy and fast.

Of course it is nice to be able to check boxes on +

Inspiration, here you go :)

I know, I flash this to everybody, but I'm just so proud of it :)

My advice is stick to insane, not +, I feel it's been proven that upgrade wise there is no difference. Might as well bear it easy and fast.

Don't blame you for showing off its an awesome arronax

Yeah I already pulled a 118 leather helmet out of a box somewhere around the 10th wave :P
I'm excited to see what the stats are like from insane+, considering that aquanos are already rather high on regular insane.

I know the rewards should technically not be higher in upgrades, but that chance to get a 170+ with ridiculous stats is very alluring.