[PS3] The Moonlight Sonata Sign-Up 09/21 - 09/24

I was wondering if my pet don't attack can I use it like something to help me do more dps

No pets at all are allowed

My name on the forum is xKINGxJ and something just came up and i would love too change my date from saturday too sunday if its possible. My PSN ID is xKINGxJ. And the person im teaming up with is Alessa_Lies. Thank You.

Even the weapon has to be under 50? and what do i put for the forum ID? is it the event that im signing up for?

Yo, evo.....it's to my understanding that only the armor can be up to 50 upgrades. you can have 100+ upgrades, but can only upgrade it to 50.

As far as weapons go, it appears there are no restrictions as far as upgrades or being dlc/non-dlc or event weapons.

Your forum id is the one above your avatar.....the one you use to sign-in to access the forums.

Any event host can shoot me down if I'm wrong. o.0

please add me to or near the end of the event list Saturday. I know I can not list a time this event
but I will be at work during the weekend. I would like to be placed near the end of the event participants list
so that I don't get too early an invite while I'm away.

I will be available for the event till late and I'm already ready for the event armor wise ect : )