opinions anyone?

A friend of mine just bought the game, like literally 10 minutes ago... they want me to play with them but I don't want to ruin their fun because IMO the best part of the game is beating it for the first time. Should I let them get to at least 70 by themselves so that they learn or should I play with them and teach them? Or start over with them on a different account, but still teach them?

I like the idea of playing with them and teaching them. That is what helped me the most. I was helped by a few of the best (imo) veteran "old school" people here. They were patient, honest, and taught me as much as they could without spoiling the game for me.

However, they had toons well over 83 (mostly 90) and their towers and gear made the maps easier, way easier than they should have been. This points out a good reason to think about starting a new account. If you are relatively in the same level as the person you are teaching, then they get to see you (the experienced player) and how YOU do things without overpowering the map.

I dunno about "not playing till they reach 70" because honestly, that is when the teaching is most valuable. Also, that gives them time to run across the ummm...less than "desireable players" online.

Just my two cents Camp.

I'd say, power level them to 90 before they even see Deeper Wells. Lol, nah, only kidding....

In my opinion, I'd start a new account and play along side them. I bet that would be fun! In fact, I wanna do it with you! :)

I'd say, power level them to 90 before they even see Deeper Wells. Lol, nah, only kidding....

In my opinion, I'd start a new account and play along side them. I bet that would be fun! In fact, I wanna do it with you! :)

I'm definitely choosing the power level course. lol
Honestly thinking about starting over with a bunch of experienced players actually seems like so much fun! I can only imagine what it must have been like the first time LOL. Oh the memories.... how did I end up here... :P

maybe we should start a group. I'm sure someone else won't mind all starting again just to relive the thrill of beating the game the first time around.

Honestly thinking about starting over with a bunch of experienced players actually seems like so much fun! I can only imagine what it must have been like the first time LOL. Oh the memories.... how did I end up here... :P

maybe we should start a group. I'm sure someone else won't mind all starting again just to relive the thrill of beating the game the first time around.

Even though my time is limited, I'm probably up for that if anyone else is.

Yeah, it's a lot of fun I do that sometimes with my friend. Instead of doing it on another account we just use a different storage device, that way we don't have to pay for 2 gold cards.

The second time around is way too easy, but still fun.

You could always put 1/1 armor on and low ^ weapons, if you didn't want to create a new account.
Personally, I would make a new one to play it with them.

I would be down for joing Team NA (new account) sounds like fun to me

What I have been doing is just running with 74 characters un upgraded gear n see how many ppl I can sustain. Mind you it is the best stuff I could find for lvl 74

in my view let him play by him self and u supervise him and give him tips. u may lvl him up to 50 its enough for him to have fun and build.

I would say don't play with them until they can beat Glitter on easy/med. then,answer their questions and offer assistance. Self discovery is rewarding.

I would say don't play with them until they can beat Glitter on easy/med. then,answer their questions and offer assistance. Self discovery is rewarding.
When I was replaying the game with no mana nothing, I beat Glitter easy with a lvl 27 Dps hunt and a lvl 29 tower App.

Team Wolf Pack always uses the choice matter. Let them decide and guide them in the way of dungeon defending. We have grown many defenders today!

Team Wolf Pack always uses the choice matter. Let them decide and guide them in the way of dungeon defending. We have grown many defenders today!

I agree let them decide how they want to play the game

I think i had the most fun when me and my sister were just playing as our new characters and just building the most random things and laughing about it in the process. We may have failed a couple of times but we had bunch of laughs out of it :)

So in my opinion it would be better to just make a new account and play with them there :)