Sign in to follow this  
Event Emporium

[PS3] Event Emporium Sign-up (BETA)

So we can do last stand events and this then? Didnt see where dread said anything like that lol.

Yes it was a miscommunication.

Are you going to update the updated info?

Yes it should be up sometime today. The store itself should be up sometime next week!

Heck Yeah thanks too all of u guys, u are thr ones that make This community get bigger... Its something new and im preaty Sure Its gonna be so epic. So ones Again thank u all!!!

well i signed up hope I make the cut and thank you to everyone for making all the events you have come up with goodluck to all

I would BUT....Final Fantasy 14 tho..... having a hard time pulling myself away from that game.

My heads just gonna explode when
GTA V drops.

best of luck with this though

when will we find out who made the 100 people who get to be in beta and how will they be told they got picked or not plz reply

when will we find out who made the 100 people who get to be in beta and how will they be told they got picked or not plz reply

We will inform everyone on who got into the Beta.

OMFGITIGTPMPISFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium

I've never been so excited about something that I don't even understand yet!!

Yay! woot! woot! kart wheel kart wheel!!!! I need more coffee! No I don't YES I DOO!!!! I hope I get in! I hope I get in! Why is my cat looking at me like that?! Kart wheel Kart wheel!! YAY!!!

OMFGITIGTPMPISFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium
Em-por-ium

I've never been so excited about something that I don't even understand yet!!

Yay! woot! woot! kart wheel kart wheel!!!! I need more coffee! No I don't YES I DOO!!!! I hope I get in! I hope I get in! Why is my cat looking at me like that?! Kart wheel Kart wheel!! YAY!!!

LMAO we are glad that you are so excited about the Emporium, we are too!

Still says ppl that signed up my not join bi weekly event. In the eveny item hint thread you said we can still sign up for them correct?

Correct and I will fix that now!

now how are people going to use the coins if items are purchased through a thread on the forums. is there a system that will be made thats connected through PSN/XBLA?

now how are people going to use the coins if items are purchased through a thread on the forums. is there a system that will be made thats connected through PSN/XBLA?

This is not possible since this would require a patch for DD and to make a patch to include something like this would be to big to do since coding would have to be added/changed. Everything must be done manually hence why we will be running around the clock to make sure that when players purchase items with the points that they gain from the Events, they will get them but its based on a "first come, first serve" method.