Strange Happenings

So I was in fennimoe's lobby today when I saw a cool looking all black bird gun in the tavern shop. Naturally I bought it and equiped it right away to see what it looked like. I had a 133^ shai equipped, so I swapped it for the bird. BOOM shai gone. I have personally farmed this shai myself waaaayyyyy before the patch and even before I joined the forums (eagle45302 can verify that).
So anyway, I'm a little P.Oed but I can live without it because I was trying to find a better one anyway. So Fennimoe offers to let me borrow one of his old ones. I throw on my soul focuser and he invites me to his second account (storage).
As I join the lobby, I see his shai on the table so I go up to compare stats. I notice that I have way too much base damage on my soul focuser... then I realize that I have I have MY 133 SHAI EQUIPED!!!!!!!
So immediately sprint to the forge screaming MY SOUL FOCUSER!!!!!! (my 101^ for 78.... my pride and joy)
It's no where in my item box... So then I'm REALLY POed because that was my favourite huntress weapon...
Fennimoe then offers to run me through alchem labs to try to farm another soul focuser while I post this rant on the forums...
we reach the last wave before I finished and he tells me to bring in a second huntress... so I pulled in my traptress and what does she have equiped??????? MY 101 SOUL FOCUSER!!!!!!!!!

Definately the strangest thing that has ever happened to me on this game. ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!

P.S. I remained on the same huntress the entire time... until the last wave of alchem labs.

OMG the LOL's that follow reading all that. you need to sort you item box LOL.

It's not funny I almost died :P

and you're right I'll sort all of my 6 huntress weapons... lol

i had pulled 2 morrago weapons today and dissappear right after i received them too...

Oh yeah? Who were you playing with!? :p

So I was in fennimoe's lobby today when I saw a cool looking all black bird gun in the tavern shop. Naturally I bought it and equiped it right away to see what it looked like. I had a 133^ shai equipped, so I swapped it for the bird. BOOM shai gone. I have personally farmed this shai myself waaaayyyyy before the patch and even before I joined the forums (eagle45302 can verify that).
So anyway, I'm a little P.Oed but I can live without it because I was trying to find a better one anyway. So Fennimoe offers to let me borrow one of his old ones. I throw on my soul focuser and he invites me to his second account (storage).
As I join the lobby, I see his shai on the table so I go up to compare stats. I notice that I have way too much base damage on my soul focuser... then I realize that I have I have MY 133 SHAI EQUIPED!!!!!!!
So immediately sprint to the forge screaming MY SOUL FOCUSER!!!!!! (my 101^ for 78.... my pride and joy)
It's no where in my item box... So then I'm REALLY POed because that was my favourite huntress weapon...
Fennimoe then offers to run me through alchem labs to try to farm another soul focuser while I post this rant on the forums...
we reach the last wave before I finished and he tells me to bring in a second huntress... so I pulled in my traptress and what does she have equiped??????? MY 101 SOUL FOCUSER!!!!!!!!!

Definately the strangest thing that has ever happened to me on this game. ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!

P.S. I remained on the same huntress the entire time... until the last wave of alchem labs.

I laughed too.. but not in the funny ha-ha way...the funny (omg i am gonna kill this game kinda way). That was deffo the strangest experience I have EVER hear about DD.

So, you have all your weapons back right? Cause that's how I took it. If so Im soooooooo happy for you!

I laughed too.. but not in the funny ha-ha way...the funny (omg i am gonna kill this game kinda way). That was deffo the strangest experience I have EVER hear about DD.

So, you have all your weapons back right? Cause that's how I took it. If so Im soooooooo happy for you!

Yeah, his weapons never disappeared, they just jumped around from character to item box to character. It was VERY strange. I wouldn't have been more surprised if his Squire would have been equipped with a Monk weapon. Lol!

I wouldn't have been more surprised if his Squire would have been equipped with a Monk weapon. Lol!
Some guys on 360 have been able to do that, through modding. I have no idea how to just so you know. Oh, and some guys have been able to equip like 50 pets.

Some guys on 360 have been able to do that, through modding. I have no idea how to just so you know. Oh, and some guys have been able to equip like 50 pets.

:-o

:-O

:-( )

Lol