Sign in to follow this  
Dredd

[PS3] Event Item Hint!

Can we know what is it x) anyone guessed it out ? I would like to know what I will not be able to get if I got part of the event emporium (alreaddy signed up, just hope to be part of the 100 firsts)

There was a slight miscommunication, players who are in the Beta for the Event Emporium will also get the chance to gain Event items from the Events.

Oh really! So we can still sign up for the "Last Stand" events even though any of us got selected into the Beta trial of the Emporium?

I was really making some hard choices when signing up!

Yay! :)

There was a slight miscommunication, players who are in the Beta for the Event Emporium will also get the chance to gain Event items from the Events.

Sweeeeet! Just what I wanted to hear... Or read... Lol

Awesome. Thank you

Its a Neon Red, Black, and Gold Arronax.

omg Arranox my dream to get 200+ omg omg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dredd wer to sign i really want it its the one thing keep me more motivated to get it

omg Arranox my dream to get 200+ omg omg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dredd wer to sign i really want it its the one thing keep me more motivated to get it

Sorry it will never be released.

Sorry it will never be released.

Can you show a picture for us to oooo and awww and drool over? .... And cry and curse and pull hair over... And totally amaze everyone!!!! Please? :) But I understand if you don't though.

Can you show a picture for us to oooo and awww and drool over? .... And cry and curse and pull hair over... And totally amaze everyone!!!! Please? :) But I understand if you don't though.

Maybe!

OMG Dredd u r so lucky and u dererve it indeed. happy for u :)
best weap eva....im in-love with that weap. so sweet,elegant, colourful and powerful ^_^

I extremely admire the choice of weapon. In my opinion the arronax is definitely one of the best looking weapons in the game (not to mention the awesome red colour!) but I'm still a huge fan of white and gold weapons :P

Wow. Dredd you want to run some insane+ Crystaline Dimensions?

You're probably the only one who will ever be able to do it....or at least get past the first wave

This! ...Makes me poopy in the pants... Its a damn shame no one else can ever enjoy a weapon like that!!! Oh god im drooling and pooping all at once.. Thats the stuff we need .. I dont care what anyone says.. Super op weapons are not even op cuz CD is still impossible.. Even if we all had weapons like that it wouldnt ruin the game because it would actually make it so we can play all the levels we have, maybe not even still

This! ...Makes me poopy in the pants... Its a damn shame no one else can ever enjoy a weapon like that!!! Oh god im drooling and pooping all at once.. Thats the stuff we need .. I dont care what anyone says.. Super op weapons are not even op cuz CD is still impossible.. Even if we all had weapons like that it wouldnt ruin the game because it would actually make it so we can play all the levels we have, maybe not even still

Unfortunately weapons like this would destroy the farming aspect of the game especially for the Apprentice since we just came out with perfect Tower items for him.

Unfortunately weapons like this would destroy the farming aspect of the game especially for the Apprentice since we just came out with perfect Tower items for him.

and I'm not sure about that one... I'd still feel complied to find one of my own that I could brag about :P

I guess that's the question. Which is worse? Killing an aspect of farming or beating the game at it's highest difficulties forever being impossible irregardless of skill or farming dedication?

I guess that's the question. Which is worse? Killing an aspect of farming or beating the game at it's highest difficulties forever being impossible irregardless of skill or farming dedication?

And it will be debated for years to come

Do you guys think I should have a poll and ask would players rather have "OP" Event Items that will help defeat the more difficult maps but lose the farming aspect of the game or do players want not so "OP" Event items which will not destroy the farming aspect of the game?

Do you guys think I should have a poll and ask would players rather have "OP" Event Items that will help defeat the more difficult maps but lose the farming aspect of the game or do players want not so "OP" Event items which will not destroy the farming aspect of the game?

I'm not even gonna lie. I like OP, and I would vote for them... However, with that being said, I do not think the past events were OP. When I say OP, I mean, something like the "Dredd". That thing is a beast, and it is OP, but we all have strong, non event, weapons already. The addition to things like this, to me, is pretty awesome. I know a few of you don't agree, but I'd like to have something VERY strong that I seriously couldn't get farming... I mean, VERY