[PS3] Event Item Hint!

EDIT: We decided to go with 2 Event Weapons but do not expect them to be OP though. They will be very powerful in there own right but not OP that it destroys the farming aspect of the game.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a hint to what the next Event item is :p

I know xD I mean, what is that "flag" mean xD where are you finding all those hints x) I mean, I can't figure out any hints that you show us xD I think it's because I don't play alot of games except DD, so I can't figure out your clues :/ x) but I'm really curious about that, like wich class it's gonna be for.. Or is it going to be a pet? I don't know, and I will know only if another player figure out what is that x) I'm not helful in those thread xD I'm just reading them because I'm just SOOOOOOOO curious about what going to be the next event item :P

But it's look like a medal , so that's why I can't figure out anything. Does it have any link with dragonball again? or it's something else? since you guys have 2 items left for the dragonball theme :P

I know xD I mean, what is that "flag" mean xD where are you finding all those hints x) I mean, I can't figure out any hints that you show us xD I think it's because I don't play alot of games except DD, so I can't figure out your clues :/ x) but I'm really curious about that, like wich class it's gonna be for.. Or is it going to be a pet? I don't know, and I will know only if another player figure out what is that x) I'm not helful in those thread xD I'm just reading them because I'm just SOOOOOOOO curious about what going to be the next event item :P

But it's look like a medal , so that's why I can't figure out anything. Does it have any link with dragonball again? or it's something else? since you guys have 2 items left for the dragonball theme :P

I can give out 2 hints,

1. Its not a Dragon ball reference.

2. Its not a pet.

If it is I am guessing apprentice DPS staff
http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Half-moon
this I think will be the weapon design, and definitely a weapon taken from Sailor Moon.

I don't think so , cuz this type of staff is broken :/ If I'm right, it's was the design of the old misty staff, and it's was broken because it's was'nt shooting orange/yellow balls

I don't think so , cuz this type of staff is broken :/ If I'm right, it's was the design of the old misty staff, and it's was broken because it's was'nt shooting orange/yellow balls

Oh darn, I didn't know. I never played til post patch. Ok another sailor moon weapon...still looking

Oh darn, I didn't know. I never played til post patch. Ok another sailor moon weapon...still looking

I'm not 100% sure, I think there is 2 similar staff, so I don't know if it's this one or another, but if this type of staff don't shoot yellow/orange ball, it's will be broken. Even yellow/orange balls today are concidered weaks in comparaison of moraggo/aquanos weapons. So all generic staff are weaks in comparaison of dlc's staff, even more weaks if it's not shooting yellow/orange projectiles, because they'r broken. I mean, in the old time of the lvl 70 was the max, I had a tsuda final creation (orange projectiles) with the same dammage as a the old misty staff (blue projectile). I don't remember exactly the number of dammage, but let say the tsuda was hitting 10k per projectile, the misty staff was hitting 4.5-5k, so yeah, it's was broken. Like the elf of the wand: it's was the most powerfull staff that anybody was able to get, but if you had a good Tsuda, even if you had 600 less dammage, you was doing almost the same dps as the elf of the wand, because elf of the wand shooting blue projectile, so elf of the wand is broken.

Does anyone know which one it was that was broken? But maybe they could give it like 24000 damage or something to balance it out? Like the Squire weapon from the quick sands event.

If not that then maybe a huntress weapon? the bow and arrow like a Defender star? Meh I think it is apprentice DPS it is the only character we haven't had a dps weapon for so far. And everything about it seems like it would be a staff/moon related theme. But a lot of the weapons could pass off as moon-like...like a shardstaff or arronax? The arronax has that little stone in it...it could pass as a moon stick...kinda...

Update to OP!

O I C. 2 weapons again? Will they be for the same class? Oooo 2 funtional weapons? A novelty item and a helpful weapon?

It looks like a sailor moon ref..... that symbol used to be on the cat... I think it was called luna.

I think it will be 2 weapons from the update in original post.
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Luna But if it was a pet, it would be that. But DRedd said the items are not pets

I just watched, and this is the design of the old misty staff: http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Orb_Staff , it's really look like the one you posted. Of course, it's not the same, but I think they both shoot blue projectiles. Since we can hit really high dps with apprentice, I don't think they will make a dps apprentice staff, or it's will probably be useless, or maybe something like the old chi blast, who are knock back really alot, but I don't think so. I don't know sailor moon, so I can't help you to find out what is it, But since the last event items was for app, I don't think it's will be for apprentice right now again. Maybe I'm wrong. It's totally possible. But I'm more hoping about an old event item coming back, or a new sword with less dammage than the trunk but who hit faster, or something else. Personnally, I would be sad to see an apprentice weapon for dps, because we alreaddy have plenty good ones out there, and we can farm them.the items that they gave to us was'nt really farmable, because of all the broke parts of this game, so events items for me are a new way of playing. Making a app dps staff as an event item for me is a bad idea.

Edit: Oh well, so maybe with what he add on the OP edit, you'r right.

I just watched, and this is the design of the old misty staff: http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Orb_Staff , it's really look like the one you posted. Of course, it's not the same, but I think they both shoot blue projectiles. Since we can hit really high dps with apprentice, I don't think they will make a dps apprentice staff, or it's will probably be useless, or maybe something like the old chi blast, who are knock back really alot, but I don't think so. I don't know sailor moon, so I can't help you to find out what is it, But since the last event items was for app, I don't think it's will be for apprentice right now again. Maybe I'm wrong. It's totally possible. But I'm more hoping about an old event item coming back, or a new sword with less dammage than the trunk but who hit faster, or something else. Personnally, I would be sad to see an apprentice weapon for dps, because we alreaddy have plenty good ones out there, and we can farm them.the items that they gave to us was'nt really farmable, because of all the broke parts of this game, so events items for me are a new way of playing. Making a app dps staff as an event item for me is a bad idea.

Edit: Oh well, so maybe with what he add on the OP edit, you'r right.

If it is the "Moon Stick" using the "Half-Moon" staff, there's still another weapon! Another hint?

If it is the "Moon Stick" using the "Half-Moon" staff, there's still another weapon! Another hint?

The hint is the flag of sailor moon, so only peoples who know sailor moon can figure out some idea that can be made on DD. I'm not part of those peoples x) So let's work your brain lol, you look like someone who know sailor moon, find us all the possible ideas of Sailor moons weapons that can be change in a DD design weapon. Do you have a link of all Sailor moon weapons? because if yes, some people who don't know sailor moon could help you to find something.

The hint is the flag of sailor moon, so only peoples who know sailor moon can figure out some idea that can be made on DD. I'm not part of those peoples x) So let's work your brain lol, you look like someone who know sailor moon, find us all the possible ideas of Sailor moons weapons that can be change in a DD design weapon. Do you have a link of all Sailor moon weapons? because if yes, some people who don't know sailor moon could help you to find something.

I don't know sailor moon at all, I just looked it up after Fennimoe's guess and voila! so here's the weapon's list for sailor moon. Let's pick it apart!
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=weapon&fulltext=Search