[PS3] Dysfunctional Throne Room Events Feedback thread!!!

The event was fun and hard at the same time. We did a ok job even with lag. Couldn't shoot my weapon, enemies were disappearing at the end, teammate lost connection. But we pulled through with help from Heer. Thanks man I really enjoyed the event. Btw I don't have the event pet. I pressed triangle to equip it and it looked like i equipped it. But when I got to my tavern it wasn't there. I still had my generic robot still equipped. Probably because of lag or full item box?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun and challenging event. Good build, chittywoman and good job holding down your side of the map, purpledragon. Dredd.....you're always a cordial host and thanks for your help because the team might not have succeeded. As for the items.....definitely gives apprentice viability as a builder to some degree. No complaints from me. Thanks again chitty and purple for including me to your team. Thank you Dredd and the rest of the event team for your time and effort with these events and items.....they are very much appreciated. Keep up the good work.....y'all rock!

I wanted to say thank you to GamerJunkeeee and Dredd for helping me get into this event.....Even though i had a long wait it paid off in the end and is highly appreciated. I love the event items and Dredd was a great host. The event was very challeging and a good change of pace. Trendy did a great job. Cant thank you guys enough for all your help. I look foward to future events. Cant wait...

Awesome event thanks to all the host for putting together such a enjoyable event this week.
I had fun playing with TitoDaddy as my host even though his mic died out half way in : )

It's was a blast event :D It's was soooooo fun , even if I was stressed because of my rooter dying x) I'll have to go buy another one today, because mine is scrap, I was always restarting it because of loosing internet :/ So on the event, I made it completly except for the last wave, we were something like halfway done when I lost internet connexion.. :/ It's was sad, seriously, but I got invited back by Heer29. and my team did it really well, even without me :P Campering1 and the other guy that I don't remember the name x) Anyway, just for say that we had a great time and the event items are awesome, I really enjoy using apprentice tower :D

I signed up for it to and I don't know where to find out if I got a invite was on all day yesterday and probl today hope I can play it

I signed up for it to and I don't know where to find out if I got a invite was on all day yesterday and probl today hope I can play it

Spot, I'll be inviting you today, probably in about 15 minutes if you're on. Reason for not inviting yesterday is that you requested, "Sunday any time".

See you after a while.

thanks it was fun and we made it crystal only got hit once and now my towers are even more deadly with the stuff I got thanks again first event was a hit

I still haven't done the event. I got an invite yesterday, but when I accepted it booted me off because the room was full. Tried to message back gamerjunkee, the host, but no reply :( Any chance I could get invited by someone doing runs today?

I still haven't done the event. I got an invite yesterday, but when I accepted it booted me off because the room was full. Tried to message back gamerjunkee, the host, but no reply :( Any chance I could get invited by someone doing runs today?

i never got your message ill invite you now
future reference if you message while im hosting ill always respond within 10 mins if no reply check MY name and resend

well it was good to use app twr, now we can use it more and im happy to do the event it was a blast!

It was a fun event. Rough start but we beat it no problem. The rewards were interesting. Its nice to see that they are trying to make the mage towers relevant. Besides the blockades, they never see play. Wish the pet wasn't an animus though.

Thanks Trendy for another great event, looking forward for the next one. The two items are awesome! Also thanks to gamerjunkeeee for the invite!

I still think i should get at least a because titodaddy didn't help with the ogres although besides that he was a nice host and after we failed i asked him if he was supposed to help with the ogres and he never said anything my psn is robb904

I would like to say Everything that happened has Cleared i was able to do the Event. and IT was a Blast Def. a challenge but all was good in the end TY DREDD for helping me and you too Gamerjunkeeee

The events are done at this point and all I want to say is anxiety always caused us to say things we do not intend to... and post hurtful stuff especially to the events team.
Let us recap all the moments and think through the thoughts and actions we make before and during the wait.
These events are a bonus to Ps3 players and will only last as long...as it holds... thank you again to Dredd and Tito and the whole event team who bring this to us and unite some of us who do not even played with before... some of you I met and I added in PSN and some I say thank you for helping... blah blah blah..... these are great words of comaradie and encouragement for our future game behaviors. Let us stick to it and say :

"More to come in the events!!!"

****rayyyy!!!! PS3

Event and items were awesome, it was a challenging run, but very doable. Wanted to say thanks to my wonderful event host OMM and also to my great team members. Had a great time and looking forward to the next event!!!

I played the event with Heer29, nice hosting, it was very fun!!! and i got both items and i havent lost any yeiii!!!!
Thanks to my team mates!
would like to play again the next event
hope it to be soon

The event was hard but fun as others have said. The rewards are awesome! I stopped using an apprentice tower mage for the squire but I kept on slowly leveling him up. These 2 rewards have made my appentice tower mage really useable. I will now be reworking all the maps with a apprentice mage in mind instead of a squire.

I would also like to say Thanks to the event team - another wonderful job of hosting. I have had 3 different hosts - Beastly, GamerJunkeee, and Heer. All three have been great as hosts!

Thanks again for all your hard work and expect me to be waiting the next event sign up sheet!

I enjoyed playing the event today I had an awesome team I felt like such a newbie lol :)
Special thanks to fistofnails for being a wonderful host.
I love my event items <3