[PS3] Dysfunctional Throne Room Events Feedback thread!!!

Please post your comments about the events in this thread along with your interesting experiences gained when participating in it!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the event it was an amazing experience and a total challenge but I did it.
Good luck to all the gamers out there.

this is my first event and i signed up for 12:00pm today and still have'nt been invited...this sucks....been waiting for 3 and a half hours...beggining to wonder if ill even get to run it.

this is my first event and i signed up for 12:00pm today and still have'nt been invited...this sucks....been waiting for 3 and a half hours...beggining to wonder if ill even get to run it.

Same been up since 6am pst just to make sure.

neither have I.. this is rediculous, So far this Event has dissapointed me....

Will change when I get to participate >.>

Please bear with us. We have well over 290+ participants, we're trying our best to get everybody in as fast as possible.

I had a great time much thanks to my teammates for lending me a staff at the last minute both or them were great partners we had a nice build. Awesome host gamerjunkiee for all his help and being a cool host i like event item alot one of the best ideas so far. I wonder what great idea they will come up with next. Thank you Trendy and all the host for giving us two event items.

Just finished the event Th3H1v3 did an apprentice build and we didn't even need the hosts help to kill the boss, thanks OMM for hosting, and a big thanks to who ever came up with the idea for these items, they will open the game up a little bit more and give it a bit more variety.

Those who havn't been invited just be patient their working their way through the list

Amazing!! Cept for me losing connection going in and out of the match lol. Heer29 was an awesome host and the items... game changers for sure. Thx to trendy and our ps3 event team. Cant wait for the next event!!

It was alright it would have been better if my event host (titodaddy) helped with the ogres like he was supposed to :(

Gamerjunkeeee was a wonderful host :D!!! Great teamwork from Akirely and xi-iax0rx the builder of most of it thank you guys so much for a wonderful experience of an event. I cannot wait for the next one, Thanks to everyone on the PS3 event team for this event and the items.

Great items just went to ogre crush insane to test their durabilty they so help with ogres trying to kill after building just sat tjere amd watch the ogres get picked off ;)

Great items just went to ogre crush insane to test their durabilty they so help with ogres trying to kill after building just sat tjere amd watch the ogres get picked off ;)

SHHHHHHHHHHHH Some of us are still waiting... LOL....

How you like me now :P

Good job everyone, Heer was a great host! And it got a little hairy at one point, but with team work we prevailed :)

Awesome event! WillTodd was our host and he was super chill! We won with a breeze, but no doubt was it challenging! I def look forward to the next ones

it was the time of my life and this is my 2nd event and it was fun i hope to every one that join gets in because it is so... Hey look its big zam

Someone help us please. Me and my husband signed up for the events for Saturday 12pm and we've been waiting till 1:30...we have something came up and when we got home got invite and try to join...we failed...can we get invite again???please.

Psn: CH1NAGURL
My husband's Psn: ANGELZ-GR4CE
Thank you

Someone help us please. Me and my husband signed up for the events for Saturday 12pm and we've been waiting till 1:30...we have something came up and when we got home got invite and try to join...we failed...can we get invite again???please.

Psn: CH1NAGURL
My husband's Psn: ANGELZ-GR4CE
Thank you

Try sending the host you got the invite from a message to let him know your ready :)

They are trying to get through many people, but sadly they are still waiting in their taverns sometimes for people to respond to their invites