Mage Towers Anyone?

Yeah!? Cool! I am much stronger now... My stats are as follows...

TH - 255

TD - 859

TR - 186

TA - 306

Are those stats good? LOL!

Yeah!? Cool! I am much stronger now... My stats are as follows...

TH - 255

TD - 859

TR - 186

TA - 306

Are those stats good? LOL!

YA AWESOME..
MINE

TH - 401

TD - 720

TR - 120

TA - 240

plus the wand has 5030 base damG and 124 TH

it was not hard to beat throne, so Fenn wats new did u pracctice yet?

Yeah, I have beaten it multiple times, but it all depends on the determination/skill of the team...

As you can see, I sacrificed tower health for tower damage and tower rate. I did this because the wall Apprentice is the health part of the build... So, you only need a little bit of health in the actual towers, because the high health of the walls from the other builder take all the damage. However, with that being said, your guy is pretty beast!

On a side note, if you have an Omega Shenron, I would equip that and spec accordingly. The OS is so powerful and works way better than a 50^ weapon.

Tower health is not important imo, placement is key. You can have high health and they still get destroyed super fast.

Yeah, I have beaten it multiple times, but it all depends on the determination/skill of the team...

As you can see, I sacrificed tower health for tower damage and tower rate. I did this because the wall Apprentice is the health part of the build... So, you only need a little bit of health in the actual towers, because the high health of the walls from the other builder take all the damage. However, with that being said, your guy is pretty beast!

On a side note, if you have an Omega Shenron, I would equip that and spec accordingly. The OS is so powerful and works way better than a 50^ weapon.

kool Fenn i'll change the helmet i have 1 for attck like 148, so total attack will beover 860 and health 300 or less,,
good luck my friend :)

To bad that many towers cannot be built. Lol otherwise I would say your beast, but in your tavern? You are. Lol

You be quiet, or I'll kick you! Lololo! :D