[All PLATFORMS] Event Emporium! [BETA]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to participate in the PC beta as well. Have participated in the last two events and it deff gave me great taste. This is what DD is supposed to be, co-op playing once again!

Sid: jberner

When do these events start? I made the list but havent seen when the actual start date is, if there is one posted yet.
This is a system not an event.

Gt: HypeBeargrease
This is not a signup.

Me too (PC)
Also I have read this whole thread at least twice n have no idea what's going on. Can someone educate me? Plz?

Me too (PC)
Also I have read this whole thread at least twice n have no idea what's going on. Can someone educate me? Plz?

From what I gather, the emporium is a reward system that you accrue points for participating in events and completing the challenges/quizes/maps created in the emporium events. These points can be redeemed in the "Store" section of the forums. There is a click-on icon for the store at the top of the forum, but it is not up and running yet since the emporium hasn't started. You'll be able to redeem your points on event items/pets, armor, and I think some psn/xbl/steam cards. I'm not totally sure if what I posted is correct, so maybe somebody else can elaborate better than myself.

From what I gather, the emporium is a reward system that you accrue points for participating in events and completing the challenges/quizes/maps created in the emporium events. These points can be redeemed in the "Store" section of the forums. There is a click-on icon for the store at the top of the forum, but it is not up and running yet since the emporium hasn't started. You'll be able to redeem your points on event items/pets, armor, and I think some psn/xbl/steam cards. I'm not totally sure if what I posted is correct, so maybe somebody else can elaborate better than myself.
You got it to all I know.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates about the emporium? I don't know if the forum is run using vbulletin or phpbb, but I know there are addons for reward systems. For vbulletin their is one name ushop, hope this is still in the near future.

Does anyone have any idea if this Event Emporium is going on? We have been waiting for announcements on the beta test!

from what I heard it wont start till the end of the 2 yr b-day events are over so probl some time next month but this is for ps3

• 3 weeks later...
*Edit*

Double posted previous reply. Having problems with computer and some weird forum issues. Sorry. o.0

I would love to participate on Xbox 360
GT: swaj243

Sorry to tell you this, but the "Event Emporium" is cancelled for DD1 and will be up and running once DD2 starts. This has been mentioned above in this thread and the other thread.