Sign in to follow this  
heer29

[PS3] Event Item Hints!

Why does the ps3 event item(s) have hints but 360 has screenshots. I know for a fact of an event host who is sharing information about what the item(s) have been on the previous event.

hmm... an apprentice weapon? LOL
but I'm guessing due to the rules of no dlc weapons, most people are going for summit or raining goblins, both of which look like a dragon... (and one of the two is a castle roof map) but I'm just speculating.

I'm gonna guess the staff of Magnus, using the draconis ignis staff for the design? Haha figured it has to be something with skyrim

As for a pet guess I'm gonna say odahviing since he is the dragon you can summon for help in skyrim

Hmm... Maybe an Apprentice Weapon with 128 in all tower stats and 50 in all hero stats, also 12,000 base damage, 6 projectiles, 3000 projectile speed, and 51 charge speed. Or maybe it's a Dragon pet with said specs. :p

Hmm... Maybe an Apprentice Weapon with 128 in all tower stats and 50 in all hero stats, also 12,000 base damage, 6 projectiles, 3000 projectile speed, and 51 charge speed. Or maybe it's a Dragon pet with said specs. :p

I think you should make the stats for all the event weapons from now on. LOL

Well the common theme seems to be moons.

Whatever that's worth.

haha i was waiting for someone to point that out

But I thought it was going to be something from Dragonball ?? Like a Power Pole?

we never said that it was going to be from dragonball z

[PS3] Event Item Hints!

we never said that it was going to be from dragonball z

Ooo! Then probably the draconis design Skyrim related like someone else mentioned. I haven't played Skyrim in a while

Lunar steel sword? With the tsunda design ?

the weap would be of course for da mage and im guessing its darconis the wand we get it from the summit :)

i was hoping they create an 200+ arronax for da event item :P

come on someone who plays skyrim help us out. A dragons ignitis staff seems like the obvious weapon design, but how could that be related to skyrim?