[PS3] Dysfunctional Throne Room Sign-Up 09/07 - 09/10

I have a question about pets for the event. I understand that the ultimate defender and the laser robot event pets are not allowed. What about other event pets like the shenron from the last event? Is that allowed?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about pets for the event. I understand that the ultimate defender and the laser robot event pets are not allowed. What about other event pets like the shenron from the last event? Is that allowed?

only pets that were restricted was the event laser robots. the rest are fair game

Will I be able too invite 1 other pesron too join me on the Event if that person also has sign up for the event aswell? And if soo how can i make it happen? Sorry im kinda new on the forum.

Will I be able too invite 1 other pesron too join me on the Event if that person also has sign up for the event aswell? And if soo how can i make it happen? Sorry im kinda new on the forum.
there will be no grouping but you could ask your host if your partner is on his or her list.

I think it says "NO EVENT" pets, but if you have say an 80 up robot you can use that, just not a laser robot form the old events,no UD, Skittles, laser robot, shenron, omega shenron, lauras kitty ect.
#5. No event laser robots.
all other pets are fine

I can't imagine how many UDs will disappear during the event if its allowed
:)

0, cause they are not allowed (assuming UD means Ultimate Defender).

EDIT: Although, now that I think about it, they could always "box disappear"

0, cause they are not allowed (assuming UD means Ultimate Defender).

EDIT: Although, now that I think about it, they could always "box disappear"

Leave them at home then

So ready for this. Sounds like a challenge. Finally a good use for tower Apprentices! Totally stoked! Cant wait to see the prize. Im sure if its like the rest itll be worth it for sure.

7. Participants may not attack with tower equiped.
i dont get it how dose this rule work

it means you cant attack with your tower weapon equipped

4. Non dlc weapons with upgrades not exceeding 50 6. No restrictions on tower weapons. can you break these rules down for me please?

Can i get this event if i win? On the last event i couldn't get the trunk sword because i only had 14% trophies (dont care much for trophies), so will i be able to get this one? please reply so i can know to enter events anymore

You can't attack with rods over 50 upgrades or dlc weapons & your weapon for towers can be any upgrade or weapon you want as long as you don't attack with it (unless 50 or below upgrades or dlc weapon).

4. Non dlc weapons with upgrades not exceeding 50 6. No restrictions on tower weapons. can you break these rules down for me please?

NO DLC WEAPONS ALLOWED, any weapons you obtained from a DLC Map is NOT allowed like if its from mistymire, moraggo or aquanos it is not allowed and the weapon that you are allowed to use that are not DLC can not have more then 50^ in them

your tower weapons do NOT have a restriction so you could use a 100^ moraggo staff if you so please but you will not be allowed to attack with the tower weapon if it is a DLC weapon or more then 50^ although if your tower weapon meets the restrictions held by the Dps weapon restriction then you are allowed to shoot with it

Recap:

Dps weapon restriction: NO DLC weapons and no weapons over 50^

Tower weapon restriction: no restrictions but you can also not shoot with them unless your tower weapon also falls under the category of non-dlc and not over 50^