[PS3] Dysfunctional Throne Room Sign-Up 09/07 - 09/10

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you smoking man cause it would make it more enjoyable but I doubt doable. Please join and show us your doable strategy.

It is very doable, and the event team did test and pass the challenge.

4. Non dlc weapons with upgrades not exceeding 50

6. No restrictions on tower weapons.

*This is a little confusing, please elaborate a little more. Do you mean, DPS weapon cannot exceed 50^ and tower weapon CAN exceed 50 and CAN be dlc, since there are no restrictions? Or... What?*

If I'm not mistaken, your tower weapon can be whatever you wish, but if it is a 200+ with max tower damage and the rest in base damage, It is to op and you can not dps with tower weapons.

If I'm not mistaken, your tower weapon can be whatever you wish, but if it is a 200+ with max tower damage and the rest in base damage, you can not dps with that weapon.

Ahhhh, I see. So it's the DPS Weapon that cannot be dlc or exceed 50^

Should be interesting!

Edit: Now that I know the tower weapon can be anything AND over 200^, we probably won't even need 3 other DPS Apps with the right setup.

Can I build with my 140^ Occy fully upgraded...and change to my other App wielding a 50^ weapon?

Im a bit slow in comprehending the rules Sorry...

YES
Did the "Event Team" pass this challenge? Is this going to be a participation event or fail and no item?

Yes all events are tested before sign-ups are posted. and i got to say this one is fun.
Man, who has a boss lvl 90 app builder? <---- this guy

(smirk)
So we can knock the dust off previous Event Weapons like Elf of the Wand 45^ or Big Momma 31^ and use them or does it have to be a "Generic" weapon? Thanks

Yep
After building with the Tower Apprentice, we are able to change to our DPS one right?

yes
How do I sign up

read the opening post

i've always bulit with mage towers, never the squires. it seems impossible to build with mage towers, but in reality its not.
looking forward to this one boys good luck!

Can I build with my 140^ Occy fully upgraded...and change to my other App wielding a 50^ weapon?

yes you are able to do that but you cannot shoot at all with your tower weapon

Did the "Event Team" pass this challenge? Is this going to be a participation event or fail and no item?

Yes we did pass this challenge and originally we made it no more then 30^ on a weapon which was a challenge and we ended up having lots of difficulty with that but then we raised the weapon levels to 50 and we passed it very smoothly

So we can knock the dust off previous Event Weapons like Elf of the Wand 45^ or Big Momma 31^ and use them or does it have to be a "Generic" weapon? Thanks

yes you can use previous event weapons as long as they arn't over 50^ and also they don't necessarily have to be generic weapons just non dlc weapons, you can still farm a tsuda or a draconis etc.

SO that means i can use a tsuda or draconis or any weapon that i collected from treasures boxes, after 50 upgrades even if i have a weapon that has 80 upgrades that i picked up from a treasure on insane+?

SO that means i can use a tsuda or draconis or any weapon that i collected from treasures boxes, after 50 upgrades even if i have a weapon that has 80 upgrades that i picked up from a treasure on insane+?

as long as it isnt upgraded past 50

Im a lil confused can i bring in staff from dlc with 50+ for towers? Am i allowed to attack as well or is it strictly a build like in pure strategy?..

Im a lil confused can i bring in staff from dlc with 50+ for towers? Am i allowed to attack as well or is it strictly a build like in pure strategy?..

there is no restiction on twr weps but you cannot attack with them. but once you build you can swap out to DPS

I really don't get the 50 apprentice weapon with tower stats can someone explain it please.

both of these weapons are allowed in the event. the one on the right cannot attack though as it is a dlc weapon and over 50 upgrades. the one on the left is allowed to attack

[PS3] Dysfunctional Throne Room Sign-Up 09/07 - 09/10

May be good to have 1 tower app using a typical high damage spec and another one building for walls. I don't have an event weapon from before, any suggestions on other dps weapons that might be good for the event?

Anyone else figured out that you either need 3 apprentices (dps, towers and magic gates) or you need to have faith in your random team........

Anyone else figured out that you either need 3 apprentices (dps, towers and magic gates) or you need to have faith in your random team........

So true! I hope everyone is reading this thread so we can have a balanced team. Any thoughts on what a build would look like?