Sign in to follow this  
PB331979

Stupid Zippy Terror Runs.....

You guys must be really unfortunate then, i just did another 100 dousers and got a 104^ for lv 83

Maybe you should just run all the challenges 25 times and make a collection of 100+ challenge weapons. Clearly you are able to :P lol

Maybe you should just run all the challenges 25 times and make a collection of 100+ challenge weapons. Clearly you are able to :P lol

Well over the last 3 days i ran 25 zippy terror insane plus with 3 afks each day, so out of 300 dousers this is all i got that was over 70^

Their available for trade if someone has something i want

Oh, HAHA, I was joking... I have a really nice one already that is 101^... Also, if you didn't see the post by Duncan, he is offering YOU the 118^ Kobold Douser that he has. If you do not want it, I am next it line for it, so let him or me know what's up.

Oh, HAHA, I was joking... I have a really nice one already that is 101^... Also, if you didn't see the post by Duncan, he is offering YOU the 118^ Kobold Douser that he has. If you do not want it, I am next it line for it, so let him or me know what's up.

I hate having good stuff that i haven't pulled myself, i know it's legit and all but it gives me something to try and beat

Nice one... I had a generic (electro sprayer) in the tavern shop with 89^ the other day.