So this is meant for the fellow defenders who are strong but cant beat aquanos. I will be running you guys through aquanos and ill also teach you build. You just need to have atleast 78 towers except for walls(there is no walls in the build). We can both put an afk for last round. Thanks and leave your psn below. Hopefully I can solve your problems?

So this is meant for the fellow defenders who are strong but cant beat aquanos. I will be running you guys through aquanos and ill also teach you build. You just need to have atleast 78 towers except for walls(there is no walls in the build). We can both put an afk for last round. Thanks and leave your psn below. Hopefully I can solve your problems?

GOOD luck my friend hope u pull good stuff ;)

Add me I'd like to see your build and can show you mine..we can take turns building if you'd like...r_dub21

With a great build, no need of 78 builders. I was soloing it on insane (with 3 afk controllers) when my builders was lvl 74 and my wall apprentice was lvl 72. Because I was using some walls. Just for say that with a good build, you don't need 78's characters.

I invited you for you can claim the samiel that you asked me and you did'nt join. You know that we are psn friends? x) my psn is BERN_727, like it's mentinned in my sign. Begin by go claim you'r item and we'll see if we have the time for run an aquanos map