Sign in to follow this  
niugget

360 August Community XP Event Sign Up Thread

The August Community XP event for the 360 will take place on Thursday August 29 from 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. EDT.

If you are interested in participating all you will have to do is comment in this thread with your name, Gamertag, and what time of the day you will be online (in EDT please!) Use this converter to convert EDT to your local time zone. Signing up does not guarantee entry. Just like our previous XP events, participants will receive 50 million XP! Well post the final list of participants on a Google doc that I'll create the day before the event.

Don't forget to vote on which map and modifier you would like to play with. You can vote here. You can vote here. I'll announce the winning map and modifier on the morning of the event.

We will be playing Foundries and Forges with low gravity! Check out the Google doc here.

GT: MoriartyLives

3:30 please

A Thursday, after school has started... two day's notice... I hope we get folks.

Servants Quarters 2x speed FTW. :)

GT: TallishMass, usually I play at 5:30 or 6:00 CDT. I would generally prefer to play with the kwee as he is one of my best dungeon defenders buddies.

Sorry for the late signup I was on a little mini vacation, so without further ado here is my signup.

GT:AK47Fan762
Time:12:00

For a friend.

GT:CostlessPlague9
Time:2:00