Sign in to follow this  
BPUGINATOR

TrendyTradeNet? TrendyTokens? My idea

I was thinking and how DD1 had a lot of players selling items and a huge amount of event stuff that may still go on today and how trendy can profit from it very well with making the player base happy and well let's get to it!

*Example* Player 1 wants to sell a Lazer Robot on paypal but he would benefit more by selling the item through the in game "TrendyTradeNet" the difference is let's say the player would make $10 off paypal with that, With the in game auction/store he can sell it for $10 and trendy will profit maybe 20% or whatever they feel is fair and reward the player with maybe extra mana to sell or even a "Trendy Token" which they can use to recieve a rare item or get something on sale that trendy puts in the auction house. Overall I just want trendy to benefit from something cool and I thought I would bring this up as well as maybe earning "Trendy Tokens" from events! Thanks!

I was thinking and how DD1 had a lot of players selling items and a huge amount of event stuff that may still go on today and how trendy can profit from it very well with making the player base happy and well let's get to it!

*Example* Player 1 wants to sell a Lazer Robot on paypal but he would benefit more by selling the item through the in game "TrendyTradeNet" the difference is let's say the player would make $10 off paypal with that, With the in game auction/store he can sell it for $10 and trendy will profit maybe 20% or whatever they feel is fair and reward the player with maybe extra mana to sell or even a "Trendy Token" which they can use to recieve a rare item or get something on sale that trendy puts in the auction house. Overall I just want trendy to benefit from something cool and I thought I would bring this up as well as maybe earning "Trendy Tokens" from events! Thanks!

You do know that paypal shops are not allowed and is frowned upon.

EDIT: Also the Event teams have something in store for the community which should be revealed sometime next week!

You do know that paypal shops are not allowed and is frowned upon.

EDIT: Also the Event teams have something in store for the community which should be revealed sometime next week!

Ya I've known the paypal thing but I don't do it I'm just saying that my idea would help stop it.

Ya I've known the paypal thing but I don't do it I'm just saying that my idea would help stop it.

I really cannot give out to much information about what we are working on but pretty much what you have said here in your thread we have already talked about a lot for a while now. We will reveal it next week.

I really cannot give out to much information about what we are working on but pretty much what you have said here in your thread we have already talked about a lot for a while now. We will reveal it next week.

Sounds great, Talk to ya soon!

hey great idea to handle pay to win. lets encourage it! Please note I will not play DD2 if it has a paypal shop and I'm sure plenty off other people won't either.

hey great idea to handle pay to win. lets encourage it! Please note I will not play DD2 and I'm sure plenty off other people won't either.
If you aren't going to play it why do you still give them suggestions?

I Meant to say I won't play if there is a paypal shop.... oops
Oh, yeah no offense to this guy, but I would hate it if they implemented this.