out of the 4 200+ weapons I have pulled, 3 of them have been missing major stats. TD/TH/extra projectiles. It took me a week after I came back to pull my first usefull one :)

Im the same at this point ill put in three afks 4 maybe 15 runs and get crap.It was probably around 115 runs ago that i pulled my last 100+ weapon which was a 187 shaitan but it was missing tower health.
Just gotta keep at it lol :)

Mind you (those that get disappointed) that those that earned more than a few 200^ items are people that have committed considerable time to grinding, much more than the average. That's why you see veterans on forums with a few but if you join any randoms online you don't see any, unless they are duped of course :)

Mind you (those that get disappointed) that those that earned more than a few 200^ items are people that have committed considerable time to grinding, much more than the average. That's why you see veterans on forums with a few but if you join any randoms online you don't see any, unless they are duped of course :)

Ya I think it's worse now that I have grinder so much and earned 2 200^ weapons makes me just want more lol and especially after deleting my 90 on accident my only good 200^ weapon is now useless until I get another Mage to 90 which will be forever which means no raggo for me until I can put a suit together or just raff run till my eyes bleed!

Ya I think it's worse now that I have grinder so much and earned 2 200^ weapons makes me just want more lol and especially after deleting my 90 on accident my only good 200^ weapon is now useless until I get another Mage to 90 which will be forever which means no raggo for me until I can put a suit together or just raff run till my eyes bleed!

You can still do it on insane while lvling up your mage...