Sign in to follow this  
Fennimoe

Omega Shenron... LUCKY CHARM!?

Right after equipping and using my Omega Shenron, I have been pulling very nice armor and such from chests, the tavern has had great stuff, and levels are giving me high upgrade weapons... Is it all coincidence? I am not sure, but I know I am not the only one who thinks the Omega Shenron has something to do with it.

What do you guys think?

Shhhhhhh!

Shhhhhhh!

Oh! Sorry! I removed my post. XD

Dredd, you could edit your post so that your reply doesn't have my original post in it, defeating the purpose of my edit to the post. Lol

LOL if he really meant it he would have either pm'd you or edited your post to make it sound like you were in love with the power puff girls or something,

Gamer, stop leaking event item info to players. Now we cannot release the Powerpuff girls as pets :p

So I shouldn't bother telling you guys that since I've gotten the Omega, I've pulled 31 pieces of armor between 85^-119^. 4 of them 100+? Just checking.

Crazy I pulled a seahorse while wearing it holy crap

Yeah the Omega might not grant wishes but he can surely bring the seahorse to console's along with the Shroomites, Propcats, Djinnlet, Unicorns, Elephants, Cubes, TF2 Pets, Mega Chickens, kolbold on tredmills, Turtles on tredmills, Skeletons on tredmills, Rock pets, and Diamonds :D

Yeah the Omega might not grant wishes but he can surely bring the seahorse to console's along with the Shroomites, Propcats, Djinnlet, Unicorns, Elephants, Cubes, TF2 Pets, Mega Chickens, kolbold on tredmills, Turtles on tredmills, Skeletons on tredmills, Rock pets, and Diamonds :D
What about mini Diamonds? :(

You guys crack me up! However, it really is my new lucky charm and I will wear him at all times and consistently pull better iitems... At least, that is what I want to happen :p