Does Trendy actually read the suggestions forum?

There have been no staff posts on the suggestions forum for months and I was wondering if they still read it and just don't post and if they don't read it I wonder why they don't and why it even exists if they aren't going to read it.

There have been no staff posts on the suggestions forum for months and I was wondering if they still read it and just don't post and if they don't read it I wonder why they don't and why it even exists if they aren't going to read it.

Oh just because they do not respond to the suggestion threads does not mean they do not look at them.

A) If an official response occurs, the thread in question tends to get deluged with a bazillion other suggestions. Logical? No, but it happens anyway making any on-topic discussion entirely impossible
B) If there is an official y/n response, half the time you end up with a rapidly devolving argument between those that do and those that dont like the idea. Additionally, saying yes and then not including it also has backlash potential.

Just some observations from other forums where the developers have made such interactions. Responding directly to things never seems to go well.

new question, does anyone read any off the dd2 forums? cause they don't post much.

new question, does anyone read any off the dd2 forums? cause they don't post much.
I read all your suggestions I just don't normally reply cause I don't know what to say lol.

Lol. Your not the problem the problem is that we have like half the suggestions forums posts together.

Yes we do read the forums still. Things at Trendy have been a bit chaotic lately in the most awesome sense of the word. Tons of awesome things being done that the Trendy team is very excited about!

And yes we do read the suggestions, thats what its there for!!

What did you want me to go on? O.o

Tons of awesome things being done

^This is what we want to know EMF, this!

P.S. Just to clarify we want to know what awesome things are being done with DD2?

You may have gotten out of this one, but this looks like a job for.... the inpatient gamer's.

It's not my job to announce new things, its better left to people at Trendy who are awesome at doing it :) That being said Trendy will announce things when they are ready to be shown, I don't think anyone will be disappointed when that happens :)

It's not my job to announce new things, its better left to people at Trendy who are awesome at doing it :) That being said Trendy will announce things when they are ready to be shown, I don't think anyone will be disappointed when that happens :)

Aww! <3

But yea, he speaks the truth. We are all so excited to show everyone what we have been working on.

See this is why people shouldn't have doubts about Trendy or DD2.

I don't necessarily have doubts, it's just its been so long without news that I kind of get dissapointed every day when checking for some lol.