(PS3) Quicksand Event Feedback Thread

Excellent event. Played with some players that I've never really met and at the end, "Got to go pick out a couple things at Heer's Store. Just in case you haven't been there, I've included a picture. Thanks to all for the events and Heer for a good time.

*snip*

Below is my actual credit card from when I used to work for Heer's. No worries card is no longer active, that was approximately 30 years ago.

*snip*

yea i own that place :p, so you really worked at a place called heer's? lol thats amazing!

You guys stop I just lolled i my pants :P but seriously great event everyone :) much love to Gamer and to my Boiy Heer your the bombdiggity . . . That's something the kids are still saying . . . Right?

haha you know it, was a good time man

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i own that place :p, so you really worked at a place called heer's? lol thats amazing!

Yeah, my younger years. Some of my fondest memories come from that seven story building. Fun times, like today!

TitoDaddy was a cordial and all-around good guy. Tito did his job and my teammates were great. Thank you amenaza and tigerclaw.....sorry, I don't remember your exact psn ids.

As for the items, no complaints on my end. I just need to level up my squire for Trunks' sword and still have to level up my monk for the Great Gospel. Great job with the event items, challenge, and camaraderie. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the future events.

it was a fun and close call event. my team made it though...love the weapon and the pet...keep up the great work you guys, much appreciated!

i wish i wasn't busy today lol. i missed my invite. is it possible for me to get another invite tomorrow?

revvetis couldnt keep up with 55 gas traps and some auras on the map...oh if only you didnt run to slow, i think the gases were putting the squire to sleep....-_--zzzzzzzzzz lol
nice job man.

Forgot to change privacy settings. If the event is still going on tomorrow and I can get an invite i'll be much appreciated. PSN: XLol2dSesshomaru. That's a lowercase L and a 2 after the o in my name.

i wish i wasn't busy today lol. i missed my invite. is it possible for me to get another invite tomorrow?

Forgot to change privacy settings. If the event is still going on tomorrow and I can get an invite i'll be much appreciated. PSN: XLol2dSesshomaru. That's a lowercase L and a 2 after the o in my name.

yes someone will send you an invite tomorrow :)

Thanks for the event had fun ranger was great always talking very great guy. Forgot the 2others that were in the party maybe next time we will get it. But it was fun anyway. Had a blast.

had a blast doing the event!!! It was def a challenge but we won wwooohhooo,,,Beastly you are a awsome host as usual !! thanks to my team mates JYMMERZ and Eyeofalpaca!!! we rocked this woot woot . Keep up the good work guys ,,btw the items were awsome...( can we have neon skittles that change color) hint hint .....please lol

yes someone will send you an invite tomorrow :)

okay so its 5 pm and im still waiting for one....

I didn't request anything because I was confused about what its purpose was.

I ran the event a few minutes ago.

lost but was hard and fun.

I havent recieved any invite though and its already the time i entered... And i have a friend who has not recieved the invite eigther, my psn id is vanhelsin507 and my friend so-sad-moreira

Event was awesome aaaand fun! And the event items are killer! Im happy to have gotten my internet back in time :) had a great group to, cant wait to see whats next fellas

Why no one invited me tat day....I was waiting for long time...I do all the events...how come no one invite me for last one.....what happened...that's so unfair to us:mad::mad:

Why no one invited me tat day....I was waiting for long time...I do all the events...how come no one invite me for last one.....what happened...that's so unfair to us:mad::mad:

It doesn't say your on the list, maybe you signed up too late?

event was difficult but fun : )
on_my_mind was a good and professional host

My team nearly won but half way before the countdown they got hit
we had a challenge because no one else had builders above 74 even if I had 90's but my wall mage wasn't leveled yet.
I think we did better then expected with what we had ^_^