(PS3) Quicksand Event Feedback Thread

What are your thoughts on the Event and the items?
To Difficult or to Easy?
Like the items or do you not like the items?
Place your feedback here!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk I been waiting but no invite I put from 12 to 3 et. I cant wait too much longer so looks like I wont be doing the event

May I ask some event host or Dredd or Tito to provide us some updates?

First off I am so happy I got invited even though I signed up on a Friday...
(My sister said 24 was a Friday.. I wanted to edit my google post but I can't)

Secondly, thank you rveetis for being a great host!! and my group! We did not get to the dragon but it was a lot of fun :squire:

...But next time RV, please, don't be that girl. xD

Event was a brutal one, but it is definitely passable although I didn't personally get through it haha big thanks to the event staff, the items are great!

Haha Great game with Chitty and Purple! I was with Tito and the event turned out well although two of the crystals got hit!

Ouch!!!

We made it thanks to my team-mates. Many thanks to the Events team for this event. I really enjoyed it...ZZZZZZZZZ

why cant i get on the google doc?! i got thimgs to do and ave to send my ps3 back to sony so an invite soon would be nice!!!

I wanna give a HUGE THANKS to my event host (Rangerz) and my super hardcore team (Alek and Sheke)! You guys rock! WE DESTROYED IT!! YAYA!!

And Rangerz, you sure did not make it easy... "You know what causes a problem? When I remove these!" Lol!

PSN: DarkSteel_1
Its 3:26 (PST) I put a time in for anytime today, but did not get an invite yet. If not today then will I be playing tomorrow by invite??! This is assuredly frustrating and confusing!

Btw: we beat the actual level, boss and everything. The event was to simple. Need more of a challange next time, I aint that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! BOOYAA! :P

I keep trying the links but I either get the sign up sheet or it says I need permission. Is there another link I should try?

PSN: DarkSteel_1
Its 3:26 (PST) I put a time in for anytime today, but did not get an invite yet. If not today then will I be playing tomorrow by invite??! This is assuredly frustrating and confusing!

I am not sure why you are frustrated and confused when you put down "anytime" which means that you are available at anytime. Omm has sent you multiple invites and you never responded to them. If you have it to where only friends can send you any messages/invites then please change that.

I keep trying the links but I either get the sign up sheet or it says I need permission. Is there another link I should try?

only the hosts have access to the docs at the moment

also your on my list and i invited you a few times just send me a msg when you get on

I had a lot of fun and I believe that the event weapons were just what they were supposed to be good but not op. heer29 did a great job selling stuff enough to make it difficult but not impossible.

Dredd i never received an invite from Omm, prob got my PSN wrong

Steel we have checked numerous of times and we do not have it wrong. You must have your privacy settings to where you can only get invites/pm's from only friends. Please check that to make sure that is not the case.

Excellent event. Played with some players that I've never really met and at the end, "Got to go pick out a couple things at Heer's Store. Just in case you haven't been there, I've included a picture. Thanks to all for the events and Heer for a good time.

Below is my actual credit card from when I used to work for Heer's. No worries card is no longer active, that was approximately 30 years ago.

Below is my actual credit card from when I used to work for Heer's. No worries card is no longer active, that was approximately 30 years ago.

I literally laughed out loud

You guys stop I just lolled i my pants :P but seriously great event everyone :) much love to Gamer and to my Boiy Heer your the bombdiggity . . . That's something the kids are still saying . . . Right?