[PS3] Event Item Pics!

Ok. This is how I would do my event.

1. Host may or may not help in killing stuff or boss, but will def sell twrs.
2. The team which I am in will have to consist at least 2 pure DPS guys...huntress or Apprentice
3. If my towers are better, ???, I will have my traptress or aura monk throughout the game.
4. The reason for point no. 3 is to always build no matter how many defences are sold.
5. One of the DPS guys must be near the 2 crystals where the wyverns converge.

I hope mine event would be great tonite. :) Keep defending Guys!!! :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. Seriously. I usually don't speak up like this, but, you guys should not just do that rule change less than 1 day before the event... You should considwr reversing that decision and applying it to the next event. People would be much happier AND would understand better if it was implemented in the NEXT event.

Edit: Considwr = Consider

Got me typing all crazy.

Dude. Seriously. I usually don't speak up like this, but, you guys should not just do that rule change less than 1 day before the event... You should considwr reversing that decision and applying it to the next event. People would be much happier AND would understand better if it was implemented in the NEXT event.

Got me typing all crazy.

rule changes happen. they always have and it will happen again. I remember last miniute rule changes in the super events, and I remember they made the event harder, and this change hasent incresed the difficulty of the event. i understand your concern but it is what it is.

I have a question. ...
Will this pet lag the game like the previous Shenron pet did?

havent experienced any lag yet. i think the proj speed fixed the lag issues

Got me typing all crazy.

The rule will not be changed and we do hold the right to make any last minute changes to the events and event items. This will be the only event that will feature 2 event items so reserving it for the next or any event after this is pointless.

I have a question. ...
Will this pet lag the game like the previous Shenron pet did?

We have yet to experience any lag with the pet.

And also it will only be one person with the host in the games?

Players will be paired with other players along with the host. No offense but the only reason why players want the rules changed so they can get the best Item. We changed it because it would make the Sword pointless and would be a complete waste. The rules will not change, sorry.

I mean honestly i LOVE dps squires so i would want the trunks sword anyways

Then you will get it whether you win or lose :D

Guys cut dredd some slack here.

clearly the trunks sword isn't exactly what he intended it to be so he's just doing the best he can with the situation.

We were initially told that we could choose but that was under the assumption that both items would be equally valued.

Last minute he was informed that the sword could not have increased speed so minute adjustments had to be made.

Personally all I feel this it's a great idea and maybe should be done a few more times. Everybody gets a new item but if you win you get an even better one

I sent that message because I was upset about the rule change. That's my bad for caring... It said, "Rule change! Fight against it!" What's wrong with wanting the rules not to be changed last second? But I was upset. However, it said nothing bad about anyone or anything. It was only to try and get help to change the rules back, like it was even possible. Maybe I overreacted. Thanks for understanding. I would never talk bad about my fellow defenders... Unless they are downright nasty people and give me a reason. ^_^

Everyone just chill the more yall push the less they will want to continue the events fen I know were u coming from but we have to make the best dredd is trying what he knows is best for the community if everyone got the os over trunks sword then what then the dual event would be trashed if he allowed for ppl to choose the oc then ppl would just lose and pick what they want be logical plz fen your a great guy but breath and think plz

I was already over it before I went to sleep last night after talking with the hosts, personally. Then this guy comes in, bashing me, calling me a POS and such. I feel that I was pretty chill about this... However, I am done talking about it. It is what it is.

People don't forget Dredd has said we will have a chance to win all last Stand event items again at a later date so even if you lose you might have another shot