Sign in to follow this  
Spartanxbox

Xbox one/ ps4 dd?

Im not sure if this is a double post or this has been answered, but i was wondering if DD was gonna be on these consoles as i would maybe migrate over to them.

Thanks!

1. Go to game FAQ.
2. Scroll down to Q number 5.
3. Open it, and read it.

or you could be curtious and just answer his question. @ OP all i can say is sony is working on a streaming service that allows you to stream ps3 games you own to the ps4. But it wont be available for a year after ps4 releases.

Edit: as for xbox....... couldnt tell ya

Was this asking if the original DunDef was getting ported to the next-gen systems? If so, then no, there are no plans for that. Though it would be kinda neat, since the PC version will basically be done with by then, if they released a PC-perfect port for the PS4/XB1. But well, yeah, it's a matter of whether it would sell. Even though both console makers have lifted a lot of the restrictions that once plagued indie devs in the current-gen, there's still the issue that it costs a LOT of money to simply host a game for sale on XBLA/PSN. And that the console devs get a huge cut, etc.

I was assuming the post was asking about DD2. And like AK said, the very site we're on says they have no plans to bring DD2 to consoles. Not due to lack of wanting to, rather to lack of freedom and functionality. Most importantly the cross-platform play they've finally managed to achieve. They wanted to have that in the first game, but of course realized the consoles made that impossible. Along with proper updating, haha. That could always change down the line, but for now DD2 is just coming to PC/mobile.