Sign in to follow this  
Articuno

Saying goodbye to my forum's title.

I don't know how to feel about this all.

Tsuda, Junbao, Hitmonchan, Ice, Laura, Immortal, Classic.

And now me! Right? Right!? No?

It's like collecting trading cards again! I have the same ones as you except for Tsuda!
Also, is Ult defender at 5k, 7.5k, or just for Classic?

Who knew that your graduation to 'Champion of Etheria' would be attended by such august personages.

Just need the other mods (Tito? Afran? who else?), the dedicated event hosts (ok Eagle45302 has posted but what about the rest), and all the great map makers (Al, etc.). Then this would be the greatest thread of all time! I mean it is already the greatest, but then it would be even more great. The greatest greatest thread. :)

What about the guys who made the game?

What about the guys who made the game?

That would be cool. Maybe someone like the original game producer (Tsuda)? ;)

Seriously though any of the other people involved from art to coding would be great also.

I have been here really long, and have little post count.
How do you guys do it :(

It's called spamming, haha. :p We joked about this in the other couple recent threads he posted saying, "I'm about to become a Champion of Etheria." After which he responded dozens of times to bump those same threads. But jokes about spamming or not, Articuno is an awesome guy! Not to mention this thread managed to bring back both Marc and Josh! Plus it got a certain Dave to post, which doesn't happen much either. Such a glorious little reunion.

Boss, nor where you ever really big into the trading scene. That was where a lot of mine came from. Had I not basically quit 5 months ago, I would have a lot more posts than I do now.

Boss, nor where you ever really big into the trading scene. That was where a lot of mine came from. Had I not basically quit 5 months ago, I would have a lot more posts than I do now.

3.8 k posts is still no joke my friend LOL

3.8 k posts is still no joke my friend LOL

Thats what happens when you are a big trader on PC....I would of been there if I hadnt took that 2 month break...and actually stayed on the Console side....

Thats what happens when you are a big trader on PC....I would of been there if I hadnt took that 2 month break...and actually stayed on the Console side....
I would have a lot more posts if people traded on 360.

I would have more too if I had actually joined when I came to the forums. I was here for a year before I felt the need to post LOL.

Lol...that is because you kept to yourself a lot more on PS3 than you did on PC.

I game alone, yeah
With nobody else
I game alone, yeah
With nobody else
You know when I game alone
I prefer to be by myself

Every morning just before breakfast
I don't want no coffee or tea
Just me and good game DD
That's all I ever need
Cause I game alone, yeah
With nobody else

Heh i can even hear the music playing on that one... Though not much later 'One is the loneliest number' started playing and then we had Eagle45302 join the community.

When I get to 2,999 someone needs to tell me something to post for my 3k...then I can finally quit the forums in peace :p JK, I could never just quit the forums.

I would have more too if I had actually joined when I came to the forums. I was here for a year before I felt the need to post LOL.

watching the forums like a.... an eagle...