Paying well for some achievement help.

I quit the game for quite a while ago, but looking back I regret not obtaining 100% achieves first. I have nearly 700 hours of active gameplay, but I gave away all my gear and most my currency before quitting. I do however still have a few valuable items laying around. I'm 99% sure everything is legit as the items I didn't get myself I got from trustworthy traders.

I don't have any sets left, so unless you lend me some I'll be completely useless. I do have all characters level 100 tho. I'll want to keep a couple of the items in case any new achies come out, but you can have nearly all of them.

I'm in GMT +1 so this post was made 17:00 for me. I'm mostly always online after 3 pm.

I quit the game for quite a while ago, but looking back I regret not obtaining 100% achieves first. I have nearly 700 hours of active gameplay, but I gave away all my gear and most my currency before quitting. I do however still have a few valuable items laying around. I'm 99% sure everything is legit as the items I didn't get myself I got from trustworthy traders.

I don't have any sets left, so unless you lend me some I'll be completely useless. I do have all characters level 100 tho. I'll want to keep a couple of the items in case any new achies come out, but you can have nearly all of them.

I'm in GMT +1 so this post was made 17:00 for me. I'm mostly always online after 3 pm.

Steam ID: ihadalife_

I'm EST, available from 4pm-10pm on weekdays. All day on weekends. Add me :D

Edit: So that means I get on around 10 PM your time, you'll be on then?

Steam ID: ihadalife_

I'm EST, available from 4pm-10pm on weekdays. All day on weekends. Add me :D

Edit: So that means I get on around 10 PM your time, you'll be on then?

I will, although not the best time. You got a team or something for the greater turkey hunt? I remember that one being a pain in the ***.

Possibly, though I got decent stats (5k+ on all tower chars except Apprentice). Though I've never actually tried Turkey, Silent Night or TL NM yet. Though I've cleared TL on insane survival. With the right build, should be able to clear all of those since I definitely have the stats.

Possibly, though I got decent stats (5k+ on all tower chars except Apprentice). Though I've never actually tried Turkey, Silent Night or TL NM yet. Though I've cleared TL on insane survival. With the right build, should be able to clear all of those since I definitely have the stats.

It's mainly the turkey hunt I'm worried about as it requires (unless nerfed) a full team with good co-operation. That's the main reason I'm offering so much as it won't just be for a single player.

Btw, can't find you on steam.

It's mainly the turkey hunt I'm worried about as it requires (unless nerfed) a full team with good co-operation. That's the main reason I'm offering so much as it won't just be for a single player.

Btw, can't find you on steam.

Well I got decent afk dps monks with megachickens I could bring. I have a friend I may be able to get help from.

Edit: Try with the underscore at the end; ihadalife_

• 1 month later...
hey wondering if anyone was still up for this i need those achievements too plus crystal dimensions i mean if there is anyone or a couple people who could get these for me i could pay a cube each... add me my steam id is the same as on here :) cheers