Most fun enemies to fight? (Console)

I have played dungeon defenders xbox 360 quite a while now and wonder what are all of your favorite enemies. I would vote for ogre due to their strength, different attack styles, high health, they look chubby, and really pulls up a fight for any warrior. But imagine what is all of your favorite enemies to fight. Please tell and I wonder which enemy would be the most fun to fight.

Kobolds by far are the most fun, simply because they go boom, run around like little kamikaze crazy lizards and totally remind me of this guy...

Kobolds are funny with that crazy scream running through an ensnare aura forever.
I like fighting the kraken boss.

• 1 month later...
I love fighting the assassins. they jump and suprise attack you all the time. Just imagine if they did a Zippy terror but a horde of assassins mixed in. talk about epic!

I love fighting the assassins. they jump and suprise attack you all the time. Just imagine if they did a Zippy terror but a horde of assassins mixed in. talk about epic!
It would have to be like Monster Fest.

That kind of reminds me of mix mode at Mistymire on insane+. They come out of their doors sprinting towards you. I believe the dark elf warriors are saved for the end of the wave or they all come out at once. There are some waves where there aren't that many that spawn.

I like the comical Kobolds. Like On_My_Mind said, the way they scream forever while they're in an ensnare aura after they've lit their fuse. They also hold their hands in the air as if they want to hug you.....kamikaze Kobolds!

That kind of reminds me of mix mode at Mistymire on insane+. They come out of their doors sprinting towards you. I believe the dark elf warriors are saved for the end of the wave or they all come out at once. There are some waves where there aren't that many that spawn.

I like the comical Kobolds. Like On_My_Mind said, the way they scream forever while they're in an ensnare aura after they've lit their fuse. They also hold their hands in the air as if they want to hug you.....kamikaze Kobolds!

The reason why sometimes there's more and less is because it's all random on how many mobs there's, and what kind they're.