[PS3] Event Items! (8/24-8/27) EVERYTHING REVEALED!

Well we like to keep the Event items resembling the Items we reference along with there characteristics.

I totally understand, and it's normal :) that's why I want it xD oversized is just a plus :P you guys make a really nice job and I really like the new event items :) There I'm not complaining :) I'm just saying that I was hoping an oversized sword :P maybe we will have one later, I don't know :) All that I know is that you guys make a really awesome job, and at every events, I can't wait to see what prize you invent for us :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Heretic looks nothing like Trunks Sword. There is only one Squire Weapon that even comes close to it and that's,

Love the look of original sword as well

I have a generic sword that looks just like that with 100^ for LVL78. I hope yours blows mine out of the water (Which we all know it will, Lol)

I have a generic sword that looks just like that with 100^ for LVL78. I hope yours blows mine out of the water (Which we all know it will, Lol)

O.O If it had bacon... = life lol

The Heretic looks nothing like Trunks Sword. There is only one Squire Weapon that even comes close to it and that's,

Ooooooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Gimmmeee! Is it DPS? Or Tower... Given the challenge. Just wondering :)

Anyone out there have any idea which builders to use for the event? And what towers to build?

I don't know, but personnally I will more go with auras and traps. Even if they got selled, you still have other one because we always use combos of aura an traps, so just stand at strategical spots and shout monsters/wyvern. On the boss wave, it's will be hard, but with luck and good teamwork I think it's possible. I did'nt practice it, so I'm just like: how I'm going to do that... I do not have anyone to practice with... :/ So if someone want to practice with me, I would really like to. :)

I don't know, but personnally I will more go with auras and traps. Even if they got selled, you still have other one because we always use combos of aura an traps, so just stand at strategical spots and shout monsters/wyvern. On the boss wave, it's will be hard, but with luck and good teamwork I think it's possible. I did'nt practice it, so I'm just like: how I'm going to do that... I do not have anyone to practice with... :/ So if someone want to practice with me, I would really like to. :)

Me too. Def need some practice. I will be on all day tomorrow for the xp event. If anyone wants to join. It seems like we would need to use a tower character that can be used as dps too?

Me too. Def need some practice. I will be on all day tomorrow for the xp event. If anyone wants to join. It seems like we would need to use a tower character that can be used as dps too?

mos def im throwing one piece of tower health armor on my mage so he has decent walls and can still dps im up to practice it with anyone just send me a msg on psn

mos def im throwing one piece of tower health armor on my mage so he has decent walls and can still dps im up to practice it with anyone just send me a msg on psn

Your psn is the same of your forum name?

Update to OP, Second Event Item Revealed along with both item's level requirements!

Wooooooowiiieeee!! OMEGA SHENRON!

Is that going to be a white Shenron with multiple elements? Or what? Can you give some info on it? What about Trunks sword? What is special about it?

First Event Item!

"Trunks Sword" Level Requirement 83

Second Event Item!

"Omega Shenron" Level Requirement 90

Oh God! Its a Lvl 90 item! WowooooowoW!

Wooooooowiiieeee!! OMEGA SHENRON!

Is that going to be a white Shenron with multiple elements? Or what? Can you give some info on it? What about Trunks sword? What is special about it?

That is something that you guys will have to wait and see!

so are both items being given out for participation?

No if players lose they must choose which one they want but if they win they get both!