Does the monk and Squire have decent repair speed?

I mean, they caaaaan... If it's not to your liking, just add points into the build/repair rate. Get it up to, saaaaay, 100... You should be good to go then.

the monks tower boost can really make a difference when there are multiple auras in need of healing.
Wait Tower Boost heals your towers?

I mean, they caaaaan... If it's not to your liking, just add points into the build/repair rate. Get it up to, saaaaay, 100... You should be good to go then.
I always do infact on my Huntress I got 180 Casting Rate.

Wait Tower Boost heals your towers?

Yup. Not super fast, mind you, but simply turn it on while repairing one or two other towers and everything else should be repaired by the time you finish.

I have an imp named Shylock that you can borrow and see if you like it. Otherwise, I'm going to say that huge casting rate in a huntress is your best non-overcharge option. Don't even try with the squire IMO.

This Is True.

Tower Mage/85 DPS Mage/ 87
Tower Squire/83 DPS Squire/80
Tower Monk/83 DPS Monk/83
Tower Huntress/83 DPS Huntress/89

"New school has nothing on old school."

I have an imp named Shylock that you can borrow and see if you like it. Otherwise, I'm going to say that huge casting rate in a huntress is your best non-overcharge option. Don't even try with the squire IMO.
So do you think an Imp would be best for the Squire? Oh, and how much heal speed would you guys/gals put on your Imp?

The squire has probably the lowest for casting speed....if you are building a dps version of him I tend to go with a "juggernaut" build

http://www.xblafans.com/dungeon-defenders-squire-guide-28868.html

This guide has helped me a lot with building characters up...
ty

Yup. Not super fast, mind you, but simply turn it on while repairing one or two other towers and everything else should be repaired by the time you finish.
Great!