Thinking about playing this game again

But starting completely fresh. New characters, new gear, no mana, etc. Only problem I see is getting achievements reset, which could get me VAC banned which would be a shame.

But yeah, after taking leave from this game after a couple of months, I have the intentions of possibly playing the game again.

Go for it! I started up again a week ago myself on a new account and I'm having a lot of fun.

A fresh account is the only real way to reset your achievements, fyi.

Go for it! I started up again a week ago myself on a new account and I'm having a lot of fun.

A fresh account is the only real way to reset your achievements, fyi.

Darn, may have to spend a bit of money, especially with the DLC. I'll just have to wait for a big sale :3. I'd rather buy a whole other copy of the game than use some cheating program to reset my achievements (which probably doesn't even work and could get the account locked) anyways.

Darn, may have to spend a bit of money, especially with the DLC. I'll just have to wait for a big sale :3. I'd rather buy a whole other copy of the game than use some cheating program to reset my achievements (which probably doesn't even work and could get the account locked) anyways.

was only ~6 pounds in sale for all game and dlc (except tinkers) a few weeks ago

That or, if you own one of the consoles (360/PS3) you can do a true restart run. As they don't contain any of the DLC stages or characters. So there's no way to sequence break based on content. Though the issue is also dealing with the lack of feature changes/additions that came to the PC version (but not to consoles.) Many of which you will be in pain without. I know this after recently playing through it on PS3 (after so long on the Steam port.)

That or, if you own one of the consoles (360/PS3) you can do a true restart run. As they don't contain any of the DLC stages or characters. So there's no way to sequence break based on content. Though the issue is also dealing with the lack of feature changes/additions that came to the PC version (but not to consoles.) Many of which you will be in pain without. I know this after recently playing through it on PS3 (after so long on the Steam port.)

I do happen to have Dungeon Defenders on my Xbox 360, but I didn't find myself enjoying it as much.
I'm running short on money at the moment, looks like I'll be waiting a bit so I can buy the DD Collection (on a good sale of course).

I do happen to have Dungeon Defenders on my Xbox 360, but I didn't find myself enjoying it as much.
I'm running short on money at the moment, looks like I'll be waiting a bit so I can buy the DD Collection (on a good sale of course).

I can help you out there, check your PM.

But, but, don't you want to play with me? jk jk