Incredibly Laggy Multiplayer

Me and my friend have been playing Dun Def for about a year now. Recently however we have been experiencing really bad lag when we join eachothers games, it does not matter who joins who the result is always 5+ second latency and rubberbanding in the tavern and in game.

Our connection speeds seem to be fine however, Links to the tests below:

My connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2900969703.png

His connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/2900972616.png

I am running on a GTX660 and i have tried backdating the graphics drivers to version 314 from 320 but that has made minimal difference to the performance.

He is running on a laptop but we have not had any issues before.

Would someone plase advise on the issue here as Dun Def has been running perfectly smooth for us up until the last few weeks (after the latest patch?)

Thankyou,

Skinner1818

Is anyone able to offer any advice on this? I have tried uninstalling and re installing the game but there has been no difference. I am seriously stuck as to why this is doing this.

It appears to be a high ping not low FPS as i am running off a GTX660.

If we play individually, on separate servers then everything runs just like a offline game, but as soon as we join the others server the joiner suffers really bad lag. I have tried joining a random server from the ranked list and i have had no issues, it just seems to be between me and my friend.

Run some traceroutes from your IP to his and vice versa. I'd suspect there's something going on between you two outside of DD. Can you both join someone elses game and do you have the same issue?